EIGHT

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I walked up to that guy..

"Hey.. My fiance's lover!" I said
"What are you talking about?? I am just JENNIE'S friend, Yoongi" He said

"Oh! JENNIE'S instagram says something else.." :Me

"Wdym?!" :Yoongi

Jennie posted this photo 2 months ago

"LISTEN MR. KIM TAEHYUNG. I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MY JENNIE'S HAPPINESS, AND IN THIS CASE SHE SAID SHE WAS HAPPY WITH THIS MARRIAGE. HER HAPPINESS IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME! I DIDN'T WANT TO BELIEVE YOU ARE AS BAD AS PEOPLE SAY YOU ARE.. BUT NOW I AM CONFIRMED THAT YOU ARE WORSE! I DON'T WANT TO INTERFERE IN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE. IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU DON'T TOO." He said and left.

I didn't... well.. I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT.

Next day

JISOO'S POV

I was invited by JENNIE'S in-laws at their house, to plan a suprise party for JENNIE'S birthday. They said they wanted to make Jennie comfortable with them and Taehyung even though I didn't see Taehyung there.

Suddenly I got a call from a senior surgeon saying that there was an emergency and I needed to be there at the hospital.

"Uncle, Aunty I got a call from the hospital. It's an emergency sorry but I have to leave..Most of the things  has been planned I'm sure you guys can figure ou the rest." I said while standing up.

"Ah.. ok dear. Wait.... TAE!!!! Please drop Jisoo at the hospital.. Its getting quite late I don't think she will get a bus rn." Jennie's mom said.

That's when I saw Taehyung run downstairs..

"Sure, I will drop her." He said..

The drive was quite silent.. We reached at the hospital faster than I thought. I was about to get out of his car when he held my wrist..

"You know Jisoo you are not like the other girls. YOU ARE SPECIAL. You are the type of girl I am weak for"
He said in his deep voice while losing his grip.

Without saying anything I got out the car and turned around towards the hospital.

3 hours later

Finally!! I am done with the emergency surgery..  I changed into new clothes and was walking out of the hospital's gate when I saw Taehyung sleeping in his car.. I was surprised it was 12 AM at Night! He looked so cute!!

*NO JISOOO!! HE IS YOUR SISTER'S FIANCEE..*

I knocked on the window. He woke up suddenly..

"OH JISOO! YO--U ARE HE..RE!! He said opening the door.. I sat down on the seat.

"Why are you still here?" I asked.

"I thought that you wouldn't get any public vehicle at night and your home is not very near.. So I stayed." He said

WHERE DID THE COLD TAEHYUNG GO?!

After 2 min

"So..Jimin is Dating Your sister. How do you feel about it?" He asked all of a sudden

"Its good. He is a nice guy and perfect for my Rosie. If she has chosen him there should be a reason." I replied

"He opened his phone while driving and showed me this..

(Ignore the time )

"And how do you feel about this?"
He said showing me this post by lisa..

"Wait.. Are they dating???" I was surprised..

"Jungkook denies. But they are cute." He said laughing.

IS THIS THE WARM SIDE OF KIM TAEHYUNG?
WHY IS HE ACTING SO SWEET??

I had soo many questions!!

"THANK YOU TAE, FOR THE RIDE..GOODNIGHT." I said when we reached home.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Did she just call me 'Tae'?!

I dropped her and reached home.  Where Jungkook suddenly confronted me!

"Aren't you ashamed hyung?! You are engaged now! Stop hanging out with sluts!! I bet you went clubbing after dropping Noona at the hospital" He yelled

Yup. He felt guilty after I told him what actually happened. *not his fault though.. he is habituated of seeing me go clubbing.*

The next day..

LISA'S POV

Yoongi Oppa stopped by to meet Jennie Unnie.. he was very sad for now that he had lost Jennie Unnie. I was the only one who knew about their relationship from start.

He left just after 5 minutes.. It was the first time in 2 months Unnie had talked to Yoongi Opaa.. I was suspicious, that they were planning something..

AUTHOR'S note:-

What do you think Yoongi and Jennie are planning?

Sorry for the late update..
And thank you so much for 250 reads!!

Thank you sm for reading!! :)