FOURTEEN

JISOO'S POV

"Mother..." I came back home when I saw her sitting their waiting for me.

"Jisoo you are an adult.. and you have all the freedom you want but I need know why you were out at midnight? Seoul isn't quite a safe city nowadays.. you know what I'm talking about" she finished.

I did many things in the past that I felt guilty for but I had never lied to anyone about anything. Especially to my parents.

"I... uh----- umm.. was--- on a date.." I said with nervousness running through my veins.

"Oh.. well.. were you safe?" She asked

"Yes I was." I replied

"And may I know who is that lucky guy?" She chuckled

But I sure did not know how to answer that question.!

"Mom.. umm I have a morning shift at the hospital tomorrow.. I should get some--- sleep.." : Me

"You should have thought about that before staying wherever you were today dear." :Mom

"Eomma. I was out with---- Ta- Tae-- Taehyung. " I said it. I wasn't going to make the same mistake that jennie did.

"WHAT?! JISOO ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!???
I WOULDN'T HAVE MIND IF YOU HAD SAID ANY OTHER NAME! BUT THAT IS YOUR SISTER'S FIANCEE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!" She was furious!

"Mom love doesn't come with a warning on it! IT JUST HAPPENS." A tear rolled down my eye. This was the first time she raised her voice at me in a long time!

"JENNIE IS ALREADY ENGAGED WITH HIM!! I WILL NOT LET YOU BRING DISGRACE ON OUR FAMILY. Jisoo.. you never did anything that had to make me correct you! Why now?? " She yelled.

"Do you know what will happen when your father comes to know about this?!" She asked

"What will he do?? THE SAME HE DID WITH OPPA?!
You think I don't know why Jin left Seoul?! That's because our father abandoned him the second Oppa told him that he is in love with a poor girl!!" I was angry!! Super angry with what our father did to my brother!

"YOU WILL NOT SAY ANOTHER WORD AGAINST YOUR FATHER! "  she shouted.

"Father failed to understand the meaning of LOVE. I thought you understood. MAYBE I WAS WRONG." I exclaimed

"And I will fight for my love! Like Jennie didn't." : me

"What are you talking about Jisoo?!" :Mom

"And I also respect my sister's privacy. Maybe she herself needs to overcome her fear of revealing her love. Why don't you go ask her?" :me

"Ji---" she was about to say when... "And just to remind you. Jennie is not weak. She is strong! Stronger than I ever imagined her to be!! HER PARENTS SOLD HER FOR A DEAL. WITHOUT HER OPINION. WITHOUT HER DECISION."

"YOU SOLD HER KIM EUN-WOO!" I left the room ......
.................
.................

Leaving my mother in a position she probably never thought she would be in.

AUTHOR'S note:-

C'mon guys.. I know this chapter is totally raw. Without any photos.. this is just writing.

I thought to make this chapter powerful. This is the first time we see the WRATH OF JISOO.. lol

I am not a professional writer but I tried to make this chapter as good as I could..

I think you guys knew what was gonna happen..
But still here is the chapter with the twist in this book.

KISMET HAS CROSSED 800 READS AND I AM SOO HAPPY!! THANK YOU SM!!

Much love♡
:AUTHOR :)