FIVE

JISOO'S POV

I reached home worried about Jennie. I see Rose and Lili watching a stupid Netflix show.. not stupid just a one I hate! I freshened up and went to Jennie's room.

"MIN YOON-GI! STOP CALLING ME! (*sob)" Jennie mumbled..

"What's up! I asked interrupting her thoughts..

"Nothing..": Jennie

"What's the matter with Yoongi? I know you are hiding something from me.." : Me

"Unnie please don't tell anyone not even Lili and Rosie.." : Jennie

"I promise." : Me

"I love Yoongi! I can't live without him" :Jennie

I WAS SHOCKED!

"Then why marry that bitch?! Even I was creeped out the way he was staring at me that day.." : Me

"Our company recently went through a bankrupt.. If I don't marry Taehyung then Dad won't be able to pay the thousands of employees working at our company.. plus if we back out from this deal TWILI will a Rival in this market. I don't want this to happen!! You already know the relationship between Dad and Jin Oppa.. I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN AGES! He promised me that he will attend my engagement ceremony.. Just the thought of so much chaos makes me bound to marry him! Jennie finished..

Just when I was about to say something.. My phone rang *Wriieengg*. It was from someone I didn't expect calling me at this time

IT WAS FROM SUHO.

Suho started talking before I could even say hello
"What did I do Jisoo? Why did she had do this? Was my love not enough??!!"

I was soo confused.. what was happening? It was the first time I hear Suho cry.

Their conversation went like

Jisoo: What happened Suho? Why are you crying??

Suho: Irene cheated on me.

Jisoo: WTF?! EXPLAIN!!

Suho: I found her phone lying on my bed today, she forgot it on her way home. Many notifications were coming on the phone so I decided to check it. It was not one but TWO boys texting about some confirmation.. I didn't know what that CONFIRMATION was so I checked there texts before that day.. Those notifications were to confirm ABOUT THEM SLEEPING WITH HER!

Jisoo: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! How is this possible. Irene is on eof the sweetest girls I met in college...
Suho please don't cry. We'll solve it..

Suho: Sorry Jisoo but I already broke up with her..

Jisoo:  Suhoo....... :(

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I started stalking Jisoo. She was so beautiful that I couldn't just ignore her, GOSH! SHE IS HOT! I thought while scrolling through her Instagram..

*Wreeeeiinngg*

Jennie was calling me..

"5pm Coffee house" she said and hung up
I guess she was referring to our conversation earlier..

*Wreeeeiiinngg*
Gosh! Who was it now???

It was my future mother in law!
"Taehyung dear would you mind having dinner with us tommorow?"she said

Uhmm.. I had to go to the cafe tommorow with jennie.. but the thought of seeing Jisoo again made me say-- "Ok, I will be there."

Jungkook entered the room.
"Hey, hey tae!"

He was drunk. It was rare for anyone to him drinking, he drank only when he was very sad, depressed and  heartbroken..

"Are you ok kookie?" I asked him..

"Why--- would-'n't... I-I be o..ookky??" :JK
I think I know why he wouldn't be okay.. he was not on good terms with his girlfriend who he loved so much from last month.. Honestly I wanted him to break up with that bitch.. I told him it was not worth wasting your time loving someone.. he never listened to me..

AUTHOR'S note:-

Why do you think I inserted the information of Jungkook being heartbroken?

Btw please comment and vote if you like it..

Thank you so much for reading:)