THREE

The day the families meet..

JISOO'S POV

Mom and Dad arrived last night while we were having dinner. I was soo focused on jennie that I forgot to pick them up from the airport, but they understood. Mom told me that we were meeting them tommorow. I told dad about  JENNIE'S situation, he was afraid of this reaction from her, so we all had a very awkward dinner.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

While I was getting ready, which I didn't want to.. I thought "what if she is beautiful?? It doesn't matter I will put on my worst behavior so her parents cancel the wedding themselves"

AUTHOR'S POV

Jisoo left for the hospital 3 hours before their dinner. Meanwhile Lisa and Rose became aware of the situation and started to.comfort jennie and convincing her not to agree to this marriage, but jennie was lost in her own thoughts which god knows what.

JISOO'S POV

While I was driving to the hospital, I kept thinking just about one thing which was, TODAY'S DINNER.. I know I am going to be late for it as I have a meeting with the hospital's director today but the thought of jennie not speaking to anyone from yesterday was haunting me.

Lisa was calling me, I picked up the phone and she said  that her stomach was upset so what medicine should age have before dinner while I was prescribing her I heard mom yelling to rose, to get jennie ready.. Anyways I hung up as soon as possible cause I was driving..

2 hours later

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung along with his parents reached the Kim Mansion.. Rose opened the door for them and made sure everything was perfect.. She was amazed by how hot Taehyung was he looked like this..

 She was amazed by how hot Taehyung was he looked like this

She went upstairs to bring jennie.. meanwhile they all sat on their huge sofa. Jennie came, honestly Taehyung wasn't very amazed by her but she kinda looked hot

She was dressed up Chanel and was looking expensive But she wasn't exactly his type, Jennie just layed a glance on Tae and then without saying anything continued to sip her tea silently

But she wasn't exactly his type, Jennie just layed a glance on Tae and then without saying anything continued to sip her tea silently..

Suddenly.. THUD! a loud sound came from the hallway Taehyung turned to see what it was, to his amazement it was a gorgeous looking woman who accidentally made a sound by dropping her files on the floor. Taehyung had his eyes glued to her..

 Taehyung had his eyes glued to her

JISOO'S POV

Umm.. I am extremely sorry for interrupting your guys conversation I said slightly bowing to them.. Then I saw-- "him". Was he Kim Taehyung? He was the best looking man I had ever seen I- stood there awkwardly but then Mom broke the silence "Oh! Jisoo you are back my dear please have a seat.." I sat on the only seat which was vacant, beside... I didn't know who he was.
"Kim Jungkook--- that's my name nice to meet you unnie" he said. I assumed that he was Taehyung's brother which was correct btw. He was sweet.

"That's Jisoo my eldest daughter, she is a very well know doctor at the CITY HOSPITAL" Dad said introducing me. I smiled at all of them.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

My eyes were still glued to that--- JISOO. She was gorgeous and she was a doctor as Mr Kim said. Wow! At this point I forgot that Jennie was there. Mum asked to Jennie's dad that when should they fix the date for our engagement. He suggested next week.. I didn't know how to react!

AUTHOR'S note:-
What do you think will happen now?

Btw please ignore the errors if there are any because I didn't re-read the chapter.

Thank you for reading!