ELEVEN

JISOO'S POV

"YOU ARE KIDDING ME!" he yelled

"No, I am not Jk! I am serious" I replied

"Hyung and Love?! These two doesn't match together! That too with you?! Are you sure he wasn't drunk.. I mean Ik he wasn't but still.!!"

"Kookie.. Idk what to do!" :me

"Do you.. have feelings for him?" He asked..

"I.... uh... do." : me

"NOONA???!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU LIKE HYUNG??" he shouted

"That's why I'm here. Should I tell him? Will he change?" I asked.

"Idk noona.. he has changed a lot since he met you. Maybe he really is in love..? I think you should tell him." He answered

"Thank you Kookie.." I said

With nervousness running through my veins.. my eyes sooo eager to see him again! I can't Express what I was feeling rn!!

I called him.

Tae: H---ii...

Jisoo: Uhh--- Tae..hyung... C---

Tae: I'm so sorry Jisoo I shouldn't have..... done that. I am extremely sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I completely understand. I am not.... Good-- for you. You don't need to have feelings for me. I just couldn't resist from confessing! I have never experienced this before. Maybe I shouldn't name this thing 'love'. It's a strong word you know.

Jisoo: TAEHYUNG STOP TALKING! I WANT TO MEET YOU AND TALK THIS OUT. -------PICK ME UP FROM HOSPITAL TODAY. 6PM.

Tae: Jis---

............................. (jisoo hung up).................................

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Does she really want to see my face after that?! What I did was wrong. I don't deserve her! Just thinking about her--- gives me chills throughout my body..

BUT IS THIS "LOVE"??

6PM OUTSIDE THE CITY HOSPITAL

I see her..

How does she manage to look soo stunning in such simple clothes??!!

She walks up to my car and open the door of the front seat and sits in my car..

"You---" I was about to say when..

"TAEHYUNG I LIKE YOU TOO." She suddenly said

It felt like my whole world just stopped for a couple seconds. THE GIRL I LO--  LIKE ... LIKES ME TOO?!

"Are you serious? I mean-- I-- idk... i.. uhh--" Man! I was nervous!

"Tae you don't have to say anything.." she said while she gently held my hand.

".....YOUR EYES SPEAK ENOUGH." She ended

A girl who feels me, understands my feelings, likes me the way I am.. IS THIS REAL

"Not to make it more awkward.. I'll walk home." : Jisoo

I grasped her hand tightly.. "I'LL DROP YOU HOME."

The ride was so silent.. but... even that awkward silence with her felt touching.

Honestly, "I'LL RATHER BE IN AWKWARD SILENCE WITH HER THAN MAKING POINTLEES CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE."

"Good.. Night" she  said so slowly it almost felt like a whisper..

"Have a sweet dream.." I replied

"You too.." she mumbled with her shy eyes looking towards the ground..

..and left.

OF COURSE I WILL HAVE A SWEET DREAM! IT WILL HAVE YOU IN YOU..

AUTHOR'S note:-

You guys!! I haven't updated for days now.. I hope you liked this chapter..

It is a pure VSOO chapter.. my pure vsoo hands and soul is soo satisfied after writing this!!

My reads are increasing!! I love you guys soo much!
♡♡

Thank you sm for reading!! :)