BONUS CHAPTER-2

AUTHOR'S POV

"A-Yeong! Eomma is going to get angry if you don't finish your food!" Jisoo shouted while running around the house, chasing her four year old daughter, A-Yeong.

"Ah Jisoo don't be so harsh on her.. I'm sure she is full."
Taehyung said while working on his laptop.

"And you! Working all day! And if you think feeding her is so easy then why don't you do it yourself?!" Jisoo shouted while throwing the spoon at him.

"Aish calm down baby! I have a business to run!" Taehyung said

"And as if I am jobless!" Jisoo shouted again.

"Oh you and your temper! C'mon give me the bowl.. I'll feed her!" Taehyung stated while getting off the couch and getting on his knees in front of A-Yeong.

"Good." Jisoo gave a sarcastic smile.

"Appa.." :A-Yeong

"Hmm.."

"My friend Yu-Ri has a little brother. Can I get a brother too??" She pouted.

Taehyung looked at Jisoo.

"Well for that my princess, your Eomma has to stop being angry at me.." Taehyung laughed.

"Yah! Never." :Jisoo

"Okay.. how many brothers do you want??"
"Ten! I want ten brothers!!" She said while showing him all of her ten fingers."

"Ten?!" Taehyung mouth formed an 'O' and he looked at Jisoo again..

Jisoo couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Well.. for that.. YeongYeong(tae calls his daughter that) You have to go to sleep early." He smirked at Jisoo.

____________________________________________________

Happy Ending.

(Do you want a 3rd bonus chapter? If so then comment.. and also give ideas about what I can write)

[I tried to make it as appropriate as possible *sike*]

Lol. Have a great day though!