34*

A/N

OKAY SO THE LIAM PAYNE A.U IS OUT AND ABOUT MY FRIENDS!!!! It's called "Still The One"! Go read!

Also, lets have a moment of silence for Zayn Malik. I will lead the prayer hold hands digitally with the fandom now...

"GOD PLEASE PLEASE BLESS ZAYN WITH HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS. HE DESERVES ALL OF IT FOR ALL HIS YEARS IN THE MAKING. HE HAS BEEN THERE FOR US AND WE WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL FOR THAT. STUPID WIKI MAY SAY HE IS A PAST MEMBER BUT TO US DIRECTIONERS HE WILL ALWAYS BE PART OF ONE DIRECTION. HE MAY HAVE TAKEN 1/5 OF OUR HEART BUT WE STILL SUPPORT HIM AND LOVE HIM. HE STOLE OUR HEARTS AND NOW WE ARE HALF A HEART WITHOUT HIM. MAY GOD LISTEN TO OUR PRAYERS AND MAKE THIS ONLY A HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE! MAYBE WE WILL WAKE UP TOMORROW AND EVERYTHING WILL BE BACK TO FIVE DORKS ON STAGE NAMED HARRY, NIALL, LOUIS, LIAM, AND ZAYN!

AMEN"

Do the sign of the cross.

I'm sorry if you are not Catholic or Christian, but please don't get insulted.....just keep Zayn in your memories forever!

What Team!?!?!? ONE DIRECTION!

___________________________________________________-

Nevaeh* 5 months later

"Okay so I've got all the organized details in this packet, would you like to review them tonight and bring them back on our next meet?" asked the wedding planner as she looked from Harry to me with her hands neatyl folded infront of her desk.

I looked at Harry as if waiting for him to answer and he smiled at her and nodded instantly.

"Great, so also reminder that the rest of the money is due a month before the wedding." She began to stand up which was a clue for us to begin excusing ourselves.

"We know" Harry and I said simotaneaously

I chuckled "Well thank you for your time, have a good afternoon" I shook her hand and she then shook Harry's.

Harry and I exited hand in hand as Harry tried his best to pull me toward him away from the paps. It was even more difficult to go out anymore because paps would just appear out of nowhere and shout crude comments at us for no reason. We finally reached Harry's Range Rover. He opened the door for me nd strapped me in like he always does even though I always snap at him for that but right now I didn't want to scold him infront of paps. He smiled, kissed my cheek and ran to his side.

Once we carefully made our way home and finally settled in I took off my heels and threw my body on the matrress.

"Want dinner?" Harry asked from the kitchen

I sighed "I'll make dinner in a minute" I called out

He laughed "Nah babe" it sounded like he opened the fridge "I'll bash something up real quick."

"Har-

"I can make Mac & cheese?" he interrupted

I stood up right away and ran to the kitchen and pulled him by the ear away from the kitchen and dragged him the hand later to the sofa. He almost spilled his beer on the way, I hadn't even noticed he had one in his hand. When I looked up his ear was beet red, causing me to gasp.

"sorry"

"It's fine hun, but I'll cook"

I rolled my eyes 'Oh no you don't last time you made Mac & Cheese you almost burned this place down. No can do!" I pinched his nose and scurried away

"Is today bruise Harry says?" He asked as he took a swig of his beer and burped

I scrunched up my nose and laughed "I'll make mac & cheese if you want!"