𝟕

ѕєνєη

My fingers slightly trembling as we drove at a quick pace avoiding any further dilemmas through the streets

Rafe drove in silence, ignoring my presence due to my stupidity a second ago. But I should be the one upset, he's obviously hiding something and I should be informed what so ever.

"Care to explain anything?" looking over at him with raised eyebrows, "What did Barry give you?"

He doesn't respond ignoring my words until I catch my eyes on the sachet placed in the cup holder between our seats.

He notices my fixed eyes and stuffed it into his back pocket until I immediately gripped his arm snatching the sachet out of his fingers.

"Hey hey, give that back" he reaches for my arm which dodges his movements, carefully opening the little pack.

I then realize what was in this small object in my hands, it was the least of my assumptions.

Rafe was on drugs?

He gives up once he saw my shocked facial and clenched his knuckles muffling a curse.

"This is what I gave you money for?!"

He shook his head slowly in regret as I gaze at him angrily. I honestly felt betrayed at the fact that he lied to me. What got into this boy's mind?

"Look, it's not much-"

"Oh cut the bullshit, I won't believe anything you say until you explain to me what is all this?" I reply surprisingly with much attitude I didn't know I had.

He gave a sigh controlling the wheel up the driveway of my house reversing my car near Leah's which no longer seems to be there from earlier.

I jump out as Rafe removes the attachment which secured between my car and his.

"Your not going to tell me anything?" I spoke until Rafe's eyes hover above mine.

Seeing his chest rise and fall heavily, he stood a few centimeters from me who's back faces against the front door.

"I don't want you getting in my shit from now on alright?" He roughly bellowed as he took the sachet from my hand before returning into the driver's seat.

I scoff at him who starts the engine of his car now driving down the driveway.

"Dick" I mumble under my breath before turning around to the front door.

I reach the entrance to unlock the door with my keys and enter the unexpectedly silent house. I call out Leah's name followed by Mom and Dad but no sound of response was heard except my echoes travelling throughout the house.

Closing the door behind me, I felt my stomach gurgling to an empty belly. I didn't get a chance to eat today did I?

I simply entered the kitchen, searching through the fridge for some food which I desperately needed at this moment.