12 - In Which I Make the Comeback of a Lifetime

*-* Early Friday Morning *-*

Damian awoke with a yawn and stretch, quickly drawing his thoughts on a paper on his bedside table before his dreams disappeared. Poring over it, he turned to stare at Coccinella,  who was currently arching her back in a stretch. He looked what he had drawn, then back at her. 

Scrunching up his eyebrows, he realized he had dreamed of his new cat. But something about her was familiar. Her eyes, perhaps? He ingrained the shape and color of them into his head in case he ever remembered what they reminded him of. He smirked at his pet.

"I wish I was like you sometimes. Then maybe I wouldn't have to worry about missing girls, or anything." This made Coccinella look...offended? She meowed at him and turned to run away. Damian scoffed. 

"Cats." He changed and grabbed Coccinella before he went directly to the batcave, where Drake was sitting, almost wide awake. He sighed. The whole reason they had taken the Dupain-Cheng case was because they were bored. All of Gotham's villians had been put in Arkham under extra-special care, and it felt good to do something useful. But Drake? It was his friend's friend, and therefore his friend. He was truly working hard to help out. 

Coccinella jumps out of his arms, and he briefly watches her eyes fill with wonder as she looks around the batcave. He smiles at her and goes to talk to Tim.

Hello! Im back! It's a short chapter, I know, but I wanted to not procrastinate once I got into writing, so I'm just gonna post it. Love y'all for waiting so patiently. Promise I'm getting back into my once-a-week groove (Also thank you for 10k views say whaaaat).

Sunyy out!