Not a Chapter

Sup guys? How you people doing? I hope you guys are doing well.

I hope you like this story so far.... I have also been writing several different stories (the Oompa Loompa have been guiding/helping me) like: 

Completed Story:
1. Wings Forged with Fire (Fuegoleon Vermillion x OC)

Ongoing Story:
1. Tetsuro Kuroo x Reader [Published]
2. Osamu Miya x Reader
3. Babe (Hajime Iwaizumi x Reader x Wakatoshi Ushijima)

On Hiatus:
1. GOOMI GOOMI (Megumi Fushiguro x Reader)
2. Haunted by the Ghost of You ( Atsumu Miya x Reader)

It's funny how Osamu x reader is turning out to be a tad bit depressing. I mean all my female (reader) characters are kind and joyous, helpful. She is weird. She is depressed af! I hope Osamu's onigiri can get through her.

Kuroo x reader is set on a bit Joe Goldberg vibe. Kuroo is obsessed with the reader but the reader is no 'Damsel in Distress'. So basically there is a twist in her character in the end.

The Iwaizumi x reader x Ushijima is wow (not bragging about my work, I'm just proud of it)..... Idk if its my best, I mean maybe on the basis of writing yes it is the best. I used good words and metaphors ig lol. Reader is Iwa-chan's wife and Iwa cheats on her. Ushiwaka is someone who loved her since mid school. The writing is kinda done just a few chapters left. Chapters are pretty long tho~

Atsumu x reader is a sweet one ig, I kinda forgot. It's on hiatus. Dear reader is ded here... Sorry.... Reader died for the person she loved and on a fine day when Atsumu was dared by his brother and Suna to spend one hour inside the graveyard, he met her. 

Megumi x reader is from Jujutsu Kaisen and it's on hiatus because I'm trying to figure the next chapters and have to go through the manga, find the chapters and then write. It's kinda tiring. Wings forged with fire is a Fuegoleon x OC story an ff of Black Clover and it's complete atlast (my 1st ff)

It will be highly appreciated if you guys try my other stories. 

Also Idk when I'll be able to update a chapter here cause I have no idea whom I'll make Midori end up with. I'm so confused. And for the next chapters I need to figure that out. If you want you can help me. Whom do you want her to end up with?

"How I Ended at Shiratorizawa" rankings (if that even matters):

#4 in haikyuu
#3 in sakusakiyoomi
#12 in semieita
#3 in aobajohsai
#41 in shiratorizawa

Also don't forget to vote my chapters, comment as much as you want, I'll reply back, hate comment about any character will not be appreciated. Also share your views or ideas to put up with this story or any story.

-love, Winter