|Thïrtÿ Øñê|

Brooke's POV

This wasn't part of the plan...none of this was suppose to happen. All that was suppose to happen was when me and Josh break up with Alex and Tyler it was suppose to bring the two closer so they can get back together. How does this plan backfire...everything is my fault I just ruined a great band....I just ruined a great friendship....what have I done...?

Tyler's POV

I went to my room and slammed the door. I threw everything to the ground the bedsheets,pillows,alarm clock anything I threw it to the ground. I hit the counter hard with my fists until they bled then slowly fell to the ground. I shook my head and brought my knees closer to me burying my face in them.
"Why does everything happen to me? Why am I the one who gets hurt?why am I the bad guy...why?" I said to myself. I looked up to Alex sitting on the bed looking at me,of course I was quite shocked since I didn't hear her come in. "Wh-what are you doing here" I asked
"I wanted to see if you were okay" she got up and started to clean up the things I threw on the ground and placed them back in their spots. She remade the bed and picked up the little shards of glass from the lamp. "Tyler why don't you talk about these things first...because one day your gonna do something real stupid when all you had to do was talk to me" when she finished she sat crossed crossed in front of me.
"I don't want people to see what I'm going through" I mumbled
"So you rather bottle your feelings up inside then go on a rampage?" She cocked her head
I took a deep breath "look Alex I'm not in the mood to be lectured okay I just want to be alone"
"I'm not leaving...I know you well enough your gonna do something you'll regret...I'm not leaving" she tilted my head back up.
"Why?" I looked at her
"Because you would've done them same for me..." She smiled and wiped my eyes.
See there are very few people like Alex. She is different no matter how much pain someone has brought onto her she'll always come back and help you. She doesn't leave you behind she doesn't stop being your friend or a guide. She stays loyal to you no matter what you have done. Alex doesn't judge you if you self harm or if you do things that aren't right. She is the few that make this fucked up world seem okay.

How could I have ever let her go.