|Tŵelvë|

Tyler's POV

When i woke up Alex was curled up next to me and Josh was sprawled out with popcorn surrounding him. I rubbed Alex's arm smiling to myself. When i grabbed the remote i flipped through the channels until i found ridiculousness. I laughed at some of the videos. Alex opened her eyes and groaned leaning up,rubbing her eyes

"Good morning beautiful" i said looking over at her

"Good morning love" she smiled and looked over at Josh "he ate all the popcorn..."

"Eh there is a ton on the floor" then she threw a popcorn at me hitting me on the cheek. I smirked "Thats how its gonna be"

Alex nodded and continued throwing popcorn at me so i grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the ground laughing. I grabbed the bowl of the remaining popcorn and dumped it on her.

Alex laughed and grabbed a popcorn and attempted to throw it but failed "just give up alex" i said being atop of her

"Never."

"Im not getting off you until you surrender" i smirked.

"M'kay" she relaxed and huffed i felt her breathing was deep from me being on top of her.

"Ugh you win" i rolled off her and dusted the popcorn off.

"Hey...wanna make a funny video for the heck of it" alex got up stretched.

"Sure.." he looked at Josh and then the popcorn mess "eh he can clean it up" alex grabbed her phone and walked to the music room and propped her phone up.

She then grabbed two gutairs and a violin bow. "Here" she sat down

"Play a tune and ill join in" she said and with thay i did.

Alex glided the bow on the gutair strings making it sound sour. I looked at the camera holding back laugh. Then i did laugh "i can't play with sour notes"

"Im trying okay im fixing it jeez" she did it again but the bow slipped a little making it squeak. I laughed "i can't" i said falling back into the couch

"Tyler stop laughing" she chuckled

"Your laughing too'"

"Because you are making me laugh" she said rubbing the bow on her nose

"I cant take you seriously when.." i laughed a little "when you have a gutair propped up like a cello and playing with a bow"

"Im sorry everyone for this nonsense" she stabbed me with the bow lightly

Throughout the video we laughed until we both settled down and played it correctly for the last 2 minutes. When we were done we played on the keyboard and i was on the ukulele. We sounded great together i wish she could be in the band with Josh but that wasnt likely. Josh walked to the room "thanks for leaving a mess on the floor" he sat down on the floor rubbing his eyes tired.

"Your welcome" i said smiling

When josh woke up we played music with alex on the ukulele. We sounded amazing together and josh agreed. I just wish she was in the band.