|Tëñ|

Tyler's POV

The whole car ride we both sang our hearts out. Together we would be a great duet. When we arrived at the mall it wasnt very busy which was a good thing.

"Wanna get some Starbucks?"i asked

"Basic white boy im gonna use the bathroom here is some money" i took the money and waited til she left i got roses and two Starbucks mocha cappuccinos and asked to write something on them. As i waited what seemed like an eternity she came back

"One mocha for you and one for me" i turned my cup so when i sipped it,it siad "turn your drink the other way?" her eye brows rasied "what did you do?" she questioned. I shrugged taking a sip and slowy she twsited the cup around. And she smiled and looked at me seeing the roses in my hand. The cup read "i will make you believe your lovely,so will you date me?"

She nodded "yes...yes" she got up and wrapped her arms around me. Some girls around us took pictures but when they realized i was tyler Joesph and that was Alex Reed they screamed and sent it to everyone. I looked at her shaking my head with a smile.

"I'll get use to it" she held my hand as we walked away. I felt so happy so happy i got butterflies in my stomach everytime she looked at me. A few mintutes later i got a call i looked at the screen and it read
Jersh

I picked it up "did you burn down the house...?"

"No but i just got tagged in 200 pictures in 2 mintutes...."

"Lemme guess...."

"Yup congrats dude Alex is a keeper so don't leave her"

"I wouldn't for the world,aye i gotta go I'll see you in awhile."

"Bye tywer" josh chuckled

"Later jersh" and i hung up.

The rest of the day was amazing we walked around hid from crazed teen girls and played videogames all night. I love her and i couldn't hold the feelings back anymore...i just couldn't.