|Øne|

Alex's POV

Today at school everything was a buzz. Everything was just a loud noise and a big mess of people. As i entered my class early as usual and sat at my table,basically if you want to survive high school you need friends....and i dont have friends. Ever since the 7th grade I've been bullied for everything I've done and now im in the 10th grade. As the bell rung and kids raced to their tables before he teacher looked up.

The teacher Mr.Smith looked at everyone and marked who was absent. "Okay today we are going to watch a video since i left my work at home by accident you will not have to take notes or do a worksheet with this so just look like you paying attention." A student flipped the lights off and sat down as the video started as usual it was boring so i drew. About 15 minutes later our principal came in.

"Mr.Smith...."

"Hi sir whay brings you here today" Mr.Smith stood up from his chair.

"We have two new students" he took a side step revaling the two kids. "This is Tyler Joesph and Joshua Dun they are both from Ohio and so Mrs.Reed i was thinking you could help them around today"

My face turned red but i nodded "yes sir"

"Well you two go sit with her" he pushed the two boys into the classroom and walked away. Tyler looked at me then at Joshua and walked towards the back of the room where i am.

Everyone was staring at us like we were Aliens or something so i looked down saying nothing.

"Um where are these classes" Tyler said lowly and slid the paper to me it read:

1st pd. Biology,Mr.Smith

2nd pd.Math,Mr.Stavers

3rd pd.Spanish, Mrs.Erickson

4th pd.English 2,Mr.Peterson

5th pd.muisc,Mrs.rose

6th pd.Art,Mrs.jackson

"I will show you around the school when this class is over." i slid the paper back to him and leaned back in my chair. When i looked over at tyler his shirt caught my eye it looked like a band shirt "who is..." i narrowed my eyes "twenty one pilots?" raising an eyebrow i saw him look and Josh and his smrik was revealed "maybe if we meet up after school i will show you"Josh nodded once and the bell rung.

|-/ |-/ |-/

The three of us got up and left the classroom "okay so i will start with Josh since yours are the closest" i lead them to a long hallway "okay so Josh you have 4 classes just on this hall sadly your other two..."i lead them upstairs "and the other two are here,tyler me and you have every class together so just follow me tomorrow"

"Why not now i mean...we are in period 3 right?"

"Yes but i was thinking maybe we could ditch the rest of the day because i know you dont want to start school today do you?"

Both nodded their heads.

"Very well then....so how about you show me who twenty one pilots are" i smirked and both of them smiled like me just saying the name made them happy.

"We will be gladly too" Tyler said and opened the door for me "Mrs.Reed after you" he gestured his hand and i walked out and waited for them. "So like what type of music is it?"

"Well it's not rap and it most certainly not hip hop its just an attempt to make the voices stop" Josh said "do you understand what i mean" he raised an eyebrow

"Wait....you have "those thoughts"

"Well it's mostly Tyler,me not so much....do you"

I shook my head slowly and pulled my hoodie sleeves down more "Me? No i dont have those thoughts" i trailed off a little looking away but at the corner of my eye i saw Tyler looking at me he leaned in towards my ear "your secret is safe with me" he moved away and gave me a smile Then he mouthed "i promise"

"Hey guys you two were flirting so much you past the house" Josh yelled from the door of the house. Tyler made a 'oops'face and turned around and so did I. As Josh opened the door everything was empty "We still need to unpack" he said.

As they let me look at the emptiness "umm Mrs.Reed.....right this way" Tyler lead me to a room where band equipment was out and set up.

"We are twenty one pilots" Both said in unison "and if you like our music then so are you"