>1<

-

-

[Bob's POV]

Sitting on the couch as me and Bobal somehow ended up watching a kids show, Bofo was walking around the couch with a broom in his hands.

"Why are we watching this again?" I whined. Is Bobal trying to hint something to me? Is he calling me a kid? I swear if he really is.

"Honestly don't know, thought you enjoyed it so I'm just watching" This fucker. "No, I'm not enjoying it, please change the channel or I'm gonna start dying from boredom"

He snickers, "whatever you say" and lifts the remote up to change the channel. "Does this satisfy you instead?".

I look over to the screen and noticed the channel he switched to was a documentary one. I glared at him, documentary's are so boring, I tried watching one and fell asleep halfway.

"Seriously?" He laughs, "I'm sure this one will be of interest for you" He lays back after increasing the volume. Bosip please hurry home and save me.

"Her legs were cut off, her ears were cut off, her nose was cut off, her tongue was cut off, her hair was cut off, her eyebrows were shaved off-"

What the fuck am I watching.

I stared at the screen in horror while Bobal does the same. "Dude what type of docume-" "I don't know, I. Don't. Know."

Neither of us wanted to move and turn off the tv, even Bofo was watching from behind, also in shock.

Just when I thought my brain wasn't functioning anymore, I hear the front door open.

"WERE HOMEEEEEEE" I could hear Bowaev shout as the sound of walking came clear to my mind. Doesn't mean I'm still gonna take my eyes away from the screen though, I'm afraid something will happen if I do.

"Bob I'm home! You can-" The tv cuts through Bosip's words as it continues to describe the murder scene.

"Woah, I didn't think you two would watch documentaries, especially these type" Bosip sounded surprised, but notice the disturbance in our faces.

As the details were about to get worse, Bosip turns off the tv, leaving me and Bobal to stare at a black screen.

"I think that's enough tv screen for you two for today, Bobal go help Bowaev and Boder with the groceries, Bob go get dressed so we can go out"

You didn't have to tell me twice.

I get up, my legs wobbly as Bosip helps me stand up straight again. Continuing to head to my room to change.

Remind me to never let Bobal choose tv channels ever again. Although spending time with him felt nice for once.

I closed my bedroom door once I get inside my room. Me and Bosip were planning to go to the park where we usually would go to, there was a festival going on, something about hanging out and socializing.

As I got changed to my hoodie, I noticed a familiar clothing next to a desk, I never went this deep into my closet, while not like before that is, I almost forgot how big it was.

The desk had used bandages on it, and on the side was the clothing, nostalgia hit me once I saw it, it was the clothes I wore, when I was called the town's 'Boom Slayer'.

(The clothing for Boom Slayer Bob was inspired by Bero, this is the original I was trying to replicate, please show him some love!
https://twitter.com/watermalonnom/status/1441976168643633154?s=21 )

Not really good nostalgia to be exact but, it's something that would probably stay in my head for the rest of my life, it changed me a lot actually.

I swear I had it somewhere, I'm sorry Bosip but your gonna have to wait a little longer.

Instead of changing, I decided to look for 'that one thing' that completed my Boom Slayer outfit, it doesn't glow unless I touch it though.

"ah, there it is"

I grab the rectangular case and unlocked it, lifting it up to reveal, the yellow sword. It's as sharp as I remember, and dangerous for others to have their fingers on.

Nobody, and I mean, NOBODY, knows my past, they don't know who the Boom Slayer is, nobody knows I could handle a sword well at all.

They only know me as Bob, a loud and obnoxious guy who thinks too highly of himself. Do I find that useful? Yes, I'm glad people think of me that way.

It's a good cover up of what I actually was before things. I never did anything wrong, it's just a horrific thing to witness is all.

"BOB ARE YOU FINISHED YET?"

I get startled from the voice of Bosip. "HOLD ON THESE JEANS ARE KILLING ME" I lied. I quickly shut the case as I hid it beside the desk.

Exiting out of my closet as I hurriedly put my pants, buttoning them up, I reach for the handle door.

I pause before exiting as I look back at the closet. 'Nobody needs to know' I thought to myself as I then exited out of my room.

-