>2<

-

-

[3rd POV]

Let me tell you more about Bob's backstory.

This was way back when Bob was the age of 16.

He lived at a town, within a small neighborhood that was very cheerful. There were colors everywhere.

Bright colors to be exact. Children would always climb on their parents shoulders to try and touch the color.

Children's had families, of course they did, wether they were orphaned or not, they still had someone that took care of them.

Bob on the other hand had nobody.

It's depressing to say the least but Bob didn't have parents, well that's what HE thought at least.

He always stayed in stores, to either find an excuse of sleeping there, but would always end up getting kicked out once morning arises.

He didn't have a home, he used to, but this neighborhood wasn't that nice, sure the colors are amazing and everyone had friendly faces put on, but don't let that deceive you when night falls.

Bob kept searching for a place to stay, till a old man spotted him, it was raining.

The old man took Bob in and settled him down with a towel and some food. Bob was grateful. He let Bob stay as long as he needed to, an amazing person really.

The old man told Bob that he was actually a Dojo instructor. He would always tell Bob stories to spend some time with him.

"how about I teach you some dojo tricks? what do you say?"

Bob was hesitant, "I-I don't know, I don't think I could do it..."

"Nonsense, besides, in the end, I have no choice but to teach you. I won't be alive forever you know" The old man laughs.

Bob wonders to himself, 'how could this man joke about a life situation?' And kept quiet.

The old man gets up, "come on, I'll teach you right now, better start before I change my mind"

So that's exactly what happened.

Bob and the old man started learning a lot of Dojo tricks together, a lot of Karate, and a lot of self defense mechanisms.

The timing was perfect, yet Bob didn't like the timing at all.

He grew attached to the old man, he didn't wanna be left alone again. So one day, the old man showed him something.

"Come here kid, I wanna show you something" Bob obeys as he sits on the floor with the old man. "My father gave me this before he died"

The old man opens the case to reveal a sharp sword, it was silver and had a brown handle. It looked brand new and untouched.

"I always wanted to use this, except I never did, I was good at dojo, just not at handling swords, so I'm handing this to you"