>8<

-

-

[Bobal's POV]

It's been about two whole days since Bowaev and Bob made up. Actually, today when we all woke up, the two of them kept laughing about something.

I'm just really glad they got along, I mean it was easy enough, not everyone could stay mad at someone.

Things were normal again, well not to me. I think I'm the only person who felt something had changed.

Yeah sure, Bob and Bowaev made up and all, but I didn't expect them to get WAY closer after making up.

Bob started inviting, well at first he did, then Bowaev would just randomly let himself into Bob's room like it was normal.

Bob and Bosip had started to talk way less, which is kinda sad. I know Bosip likes Bob, and I know how much he likes spending time with him.

Bosip kept saying it was fine and that he needed to talk to others as well, but I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was a bit disappointed.

It did surprise me, Bob wouldn't even last 0.1 seconds without Bosip. Bob would start whining and would full on be a chatterbox whenever Bosip goes out with the others or whenever he's just not around.

If Bosip were to be asleep when Bob woke up, then Bob would run to his room, tackle him on his bed and start shouting to wake him up.

I mean it's not like Bosip became depressed full on emo or something. If he did then shit what a fever dream.

"Bobal?-Are-You-Okay?-You've-Been-Silent-For-A-While-Now"

A hologram then appears in the front of my eyes. I look across the table to see Bobot and Boder staring at me. "Oh uh, sorry, what were we talking about again?"

They look at each other and then back at me. "Dude, we can tell somethings bothering you, are you worried about Bosip?" Becoming emo? Yes. Oh no offense Bobot.

"Alright fine, yeah" I rest my head on my palm as I looked over to Bofo who was reading a book with Bosip.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like books, it's that the last time I read one was a thriller book, made me sleep with two eyes open, I stopped reading after that.

Then an idea clicked into my head. It's no the type of "OKAY I GOT IT" enthusiast words, it's more like a, "no that's it, I can't handle this".

"Bosip, let's go" I say as I stood up from my chair as I walked over to Bofo and Bosip, swiftly grabbing Bosip's arm as the book he was holding fell onto the ground.

"Wait Bobal my boo-"
"I don't care about your hentai"
"ITS NOT HENT-"

Bofo gets up, and grabs the book from the floor while Bobot and Boder knew what I was about to do and stood up to stop me.

I dragged Bosip towards the hallways of our rooms, looking through all door frames and the names.

Once we reached Bob's, Bosip became silent. "Bobal...what are you?" "Shut up you depressed porcupine, your gonna spend time with those two".

The three catches up to us as Bobot kept whispering "NO" in order for Bowaev and Bob to not overhear us.

Without a second thought, I braced myself as I fully swing my body to the door, hitting it a couple times until the door opened, well, broke.

"BOBAL, THE DOOR WAS UNLOCKED" Bobot groans while rubbing his nose bridge.

I winced in pain as I looked up at him, "h-how would you know". Bofo gives me a hand as I got up, cleaning myself and looking at the now broken down door.

"Wait, where are they?" Bosip says next to me. He then scurries inside of the room to check. Bobot and Boder walk past me as they checked as well.

I was still in pain, standing next to the mirror wall with Bofo. Bosip then comes towards me, with a worried look.

"A-Are they not there?" Bosip didn't speak, but he shook his head 'no'. What? Where did they go then? They can't just randomly disappear.

"Guys, the window is opened"

-