Important!

Regarding to the Amor situation, I wanna say something, I no longer wanna be associated with him, I'll still like the BnB characters for a bit but I'm going to be discontinuing Boom Slayer 2.

Your free to make your own sequel to my story, I don't mind, but I won't be writing anymore Bob and Bosip stories (well unless I have the urge to upload one, which won't be happening any sooner).

Really a shame to see people turn out like this, or to reveal what's happening behind the scenes, Im upset and again like I said in my Twitter thread, I felt like I wasted my time, taking all my free space into making art and writing things just for him and the fandom.

I do have a completed story that is drafted in my Google docs, if you guys want, I'll send one of you the doc and you could upload the story, it's a layout, so you'll have to make the scenes up yourself, except of course you still need to follow the plot (you don't have to tho, since I'm giving the ownership to the Google docs towards someone else, you can change anything on the doc and do whatever you'd like)

Again, please do not associate him with any way, even if he addresses it, even if he apologizes, Im not putting up with his shit. I'm done trusting him, once he drops his so called 'apology' I'm blocking him in every platform.

In one of my chapters, there is a photo of me talking to amor, to address that, I have talked to amor multiple times in his DMs. Nothing bad, just concerned if people have also talked to amor in his DMs which I hope he does, (only to people who are a fan of him, I know he DMs friends but people that like his content).

Hope you all had a great Christmas, please be safe and have a great day 💜

-Jainie