>12<

-

-

[Bowaev's POV]

Me and Bob reach the house, he slammed the door on me but I was too happy to think about that at the moment.

I opened the door, revealing Bob who was in his bed, his hands on his face as he looked tired.

I happily sat next to him as a I swung my feet at the process. "THIS IS GOING TO BE SO COOL!!!" I yelled. I felt like I was in a action movie.

"I could be like a sidekick! We could defeat that monster and we'd be the towns hero's! We would probably even wear cool super costumes and I could make my own sword as well! Maybe we can ask for some other cool gadgets. Maybe even a grappling hook or that tele-porter that we went through in our geometry dash da-"

I look over to my side as Bob wasn't covering his face anymore, instead, he was crying.

I stopped rambling as my heart sank. I was being selfish, I wasn't really thinking about how Bob felt about this situation.

"...Bob?" I gently and slowly put my hand on his shoulder as my voice had a tone of concern and worry. He sighs as he lets his tears flow.

"T-This isn't fun, nothing about it is f-fun...this isn't exciting to me at least" He pauses for a bit before continuing.

"Just k-knowing that the BoomBar is still alive, I-I don't like it....the thought just shakes me, w-who knows if it's stronger than before"

Seeing Bob reckless and helpless like this makes me panic, I'm sure Bosip has seen him like this before but for the rest of us, we've only seen him mad.

Seeing other people cry makes me wanna cry, and I know for a fact that one of us has to stay strong for the both of us.

I pull out my phone as I call amor.

[Bobot's POV]

Me and the others were still with CJ and his friends. After Bob and Bowaev left, the silence in the air was very awkward.

I'm a little worried, for these past few months, both Bob and Bowaev have been acting strange, as if they were hiding something, Bob looked shocked once the word 'BoomBar' was shared around.

Who even is BoomBar?

"Should we uh, go after them?" Bobal asked as we stood there, still wondering what all of that was about. I think it's best we leave them alone for now.

"Do you guys know 'why' they ran out like that?" CJ asks. Everyone but Bosip shrugs. "Actually, I think I might know the reason" Bosip speaks up.

"And that is?" Bosip struggles to find the words but decided to straightforwardly tell him. "Not too long ago, Bowaev and Bob got into some type of argument, and well, they made up, hopefully, I mean their closer than ever" Bosip still seemed a little upset.

"That's odd, I mean, are you guys sure they made up, how close are they really?" I decide to speak up.

"Very close, to the point Bob doesn't hang out with Bosip anymore" CJ and Ruby gasps. "Oh my god that's horrible!" Ruby dramatically says, but at the same time it was also a bit genuine.

"Damn, it's that bad? I mean well for Bosip but, I can't really imagine Bosip and Bob not as close as they usually would be, it's like imagining Amor standing up from his gaming chair".

I held in my laughter as this was a serious conversation. Blob Bob then whispers into CJ's ear telling him something.

"Blob Bob says that whatever the two of them have at the moment, whatever situation is a thing they need to solve for themselves because right now, we have another problem at the moment" CJ points over to the black liquid.

Oh my god the Blob actually said something smart for once.

"In anyway, thanks for helping us try and figure out how to rescue Ron, and uh the whole Black liquid stuff, I'm sure it'll be fine since in a couple of days, we'd be performing our concert"

They all nod, yet they still couldn't help but think about everything that just happened.

(Misunderstandings, Misunderstandings)

-