RoleModel

Delilah's Pov.

I watched as mom and dad came out of Liyahs room, they lefted her door open so I stood there and watched her cry. Till she shook her head at me and started to unplug everything, I went in and hugged her making her drop everything and hug me back, she cried on my shoulder and hugged me tight. She let go and I let go and she started unplugging the rest of her things. I walk towards the door and turned around looking at her.

Delilah- don't keep crying Li, I love you, I always will. You're my big sister, you're the only one out of all my big sisters that have done things for me. And I love you and respect you for that. I'm only 12 and Janèa and Naiomi are older then me and they never tell you how much they appreciate you for how much you've done for us. You do more then Nicole has done and she's older than you Liyah. I know mom- well I know dad didn't mean what he said when he said it... But I know you're gonna be fine Li..

I ran back over to her, hugged her and kissed her on the cheek, walked out and closed her door. I have so much respect for her. I went downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen and my dad on the couch. I went over to him.

Delilah- dad.
Dreux- what Delilah?
Delilah- do u think you and mom was a little to hard on Liyah up there?
Dreux- Hell no.
Delilah- oh. Well dad. I think u guys were.

Aaliyah came down with a basket full of all her electronics, still crying. As she was going back to her room dad yelled.

Dreux- bring them credit cards and gift cards down too.

She ran back down and threw them on the coffee table and ran back up stairs.

Dreux- check your fucking attitude before I hurt you lil girl.

I went upstairs to Aaliyah's room. She was packing her clothes.

Delilah- Aali-
Aaliyah- Close my door Delilah

I walked in and closed her door.

Delilah- where you going Liyah?

She didn't answer back she just kept packing. I've never seen her this mad. But where ever she was going I wanted to go with.

Delilah- can I come with Li?

She stopped packing and looked at me.

Aaliyah- I'm going to Grandma Niami's house. Come here.

I walked over to her. She hugged me.

Aaliyah- I don't think you wanna go Babygirl, Im walking there... That's a far walk.. You'll get tired.

She let go of me.. I know where her keys are. Maybe if I get them she'll let me go.

Delilah- when are you leaving?
Aaliyah- idk yet maybe when mom and dad goes to sleep. Don't tell them tho Dee
Delilah- ok Liyah, love you.
Aaliyah- I love you too my little twin

I hugged her and ran out her room.

End Of Pov.

Vote //
Comment //
Share //