Bad memories pt.1

Aaliyah Pov.

FLASHBACK 1 YEAR AGO
AT THE PARK

Me, Summer, and my cousins Kylie & Kai were sitting on the swings talking while my other cousin Kayla was playing with her daughter, La'lani, on the play ground.

Summer- so are you really gonna get rid of it Liyah?

Kylie looked at Summer and laughed.

Kylie- she can't.
Me- yeah. I can't
Summer- why not?
Me- Summer, you know my family doesn't believe in abortions
Summer- oh yeah, so how are you gonna tell auntie Jhenè and uncle Dreux?
Me- I don't really know, all I know is they're gonna kill me
Summer- probbabbbly not "kill you" but they're gonna be so fucking pissed
Kai- ok so... Am I gonna be the god mom or nah?
Kylie- right!!! I'm saying. You can only have 2 tho nigga, soo pick out of the 3 of us.

Kayla heard them and walked over putting La'lani back in her stroller.

Kayla- she already picked me & Summer to be the god mom, so shut yall young ass up

Kayla and Summer started laughing. Kylie & Kai walked off and started playing on the monkey bars. I put my head down and rolled my eyes, then I looked up at the sky, then at La'Lani, she was playing with Kayla's Phone case. I heard talking, as if someone was coming up from behind me. I looked behind me. It was Syria, Dashay, & Syria's sister, Sara. I stood up, and looked at them, Summer did the same, Kayla didn't know what was going on, we never did tell her about what happened at De'Marcus'.

Syria- awe, look at LeeLee's little pregnant ass.
Sara- I think I see the baby bump
Syria- nah sis that's just fat.

Syria and Sara started laughing, Dashay was just standing there on her phone. Kai and Kylie walked up on the side of me. And as they walked up Kai started talking to Kylie.

Kai- I been waiting to get my ones with this thang bro.

Kai looked at Syria then at me, and she tilt her nose in the air. And slowly smiled and said "Cousinnnnnn", Kylie and Summer laughed. Syria looked at Kai and rolled her eyes.

Kai- broooo. This bitchh.

I looked at Kayla and she must've read my mind or something cause she looked at me then Strolled La'lani over the the playground and away from us.

Sara- little girl. I know yo lil skinny ass don't wanna get hurt
Syria- RIGHT! I'm saying sis, I ain't even here to fight this fucking twig and she getting tough as shit, look here man, I wanna fight AALIYAH, and I'm gonna fight AALIYAH.
Kai- ok and bitch Ik I'm tough, your ass must be weak as shit if you wanna fight my cousin WHILE she's pregnant. You dumbass irrelevant ass cunt, wanna fight over a nigga n shit.
Syria- well, MY nigga wanted her to get rid of it.. So I'm helping her get rid of it. You hoes can thank me later.
Kai- If you touch her I'm beating yo ass! Straight up.
Kylie- on god I wish she would hit her bro. It's gon be that ass.
Me- Kai, Kylie. We are not fighting this hoe. So let's go.

Kai and Kylie looked at me. I Walked on pass Syria, Sara, and Dashay. Kylie and Summer was in front of me.

Kai- you lucky... Bitch.

Then she walked off and ran up to Kylie and Summer.

Syria- oh is liyah too scared? Boo who. You're getting your ass beat bitch rather you like it or not.

I laughed. I was getting ready to turn around and tell Kayla to come on when I fell back, on to the ground by my hair being pulled by Syria. She started punching me in the back of my head and kicking me in my stomach.

Syria- bitch.

I pulled her leg and she fell onto the ground, I climbed on top of her and started punching her in the face. I was in pain, I was angry, I put all my anger into this bitches face. My stomach was aching, I felt as if I was going to pass out, it hurt, it hurt bad. But this bitch had me so fucked up so I ain't stopping till she's out. I saw red. Her face was bleeding. All over her face was bleeding.

Me- skank ass-

I felt someone yank my hair, it was Sara.

Sara- Get the fuck off my sister bitch

I was out of breath. She started dragging me by my hair, I saw Syria get up and she started charging towards me. I was fighting for my life. I got loose of her grip and had Sara on the ground, I was beating her ass. That dumb bitch, Syria, was punching me in the back of my head again, I felt as if my head was gonna burst; but I kept fighting. Dashay was still standing there in shock, she yelled.

Dashay- Syria! Sara! Stop!
Kayla- KAI ! KYLIE !! Them bitches Tryin jump Liyah!

I heard Kayla yell. Next thing I saw was Kai and Kylie running up, Kai yanked Syria And started punching her in the face.

Kai- Bitch I told you I was getting my ones with yo goofy ass.

Kai started kneeing Syria in the stomach. Kylie pulled Sara away from me, so I wasn't in their way. I just laid on the ground crying, I was in so much fucking pain. I saw Sara get up, but as soon as she got up Kylie pushed Sara back down to the ground, got on top of her and started leaving marks on her face.

Kylie- You bitches had the nerve to jump my cousin?

Sara was struggling, she was trying to fight back but she ain't have nothing on Kylie.

I was still on the ground, holding my stomach, tossing and turning. Crying. La'lani was sleep so Kayla put her in the truck and her and Summer came running up to me.

Summer- LIYAH!
Kayla- Babygirl, fuck. Summer help me get her up.

They both picked me up. My arms over their shoulders. They ran me over to my truck and put me in the back seat. I was laying on my back. Kayla picked up La'lani and put her car seat in the trunk, she handed La'lani to Summer, who was in the passenger seat, Kayla hopped in the drivers seat.

Kayla- where's your keys Li?

I whined and pointed at my purse.

Summer- she always puts them in her purse.

She picked up my purse and got the keys out. She cranked up the engine. Kai and Kylie came running to the truck, they got in and we drove off too the hospital.

End Of Flashback.

Vote//
Comment//
Share//