Trouble Somes

Aaliyah(You) Pov.

Jhené- GIRLS GET UP ITS 6:00 TIME TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL!

I put the pillow over my head, I was NOT ready to get up, shit I been out all night... I am not going to school. I heard my door crack open I knew it was her, my mom, she gently moved the pillow off my head but I just pulled the covers over my head without even making contact with her, she could tell I was irritated, so she sat on my bed, and I could see her smiling on the corner of my eyes and and patting my butt.

Jhené- Time to get up mommies sleepy baby

I pulled the cover off of my head and sat up a little, laying on my side, still seeing her smiling, my mom always looks happy no matter what. I pouted a little as I looked at her with the puppy dog eyes, as if she would fall for it. Nope. She did nothing but smile.

Aaliyah- mommmyyy I'm soo tir-
Jhené- NO, get the hell up now! I'm so serious right now Aaliyah, if you weren't out all fucking night you wouldn't be so damn tired, and Yes! Jenéa told me.

Jenéa yelled from her room.

Jenéa- Really Mom!?!?REALLY?
Jhené- I'm having your dad talk to you about that shit when you get home after school Aaliyah Ajia Frédéric.

Speaking of my dad. Ugh. Fuck her. She had to say that shit loud enough for him to come in here, she couldn't have said that any louder. He came in my room looking at his phone

Dreux- About What Shit?
Aaliyah- Nothing Dad.
Dreux- Nothing my ass so shut up, I was asking your mom not you

What the fuck, he just told my ass to shut up.... Really. He can be sooo mutha fucking irritating at times bruh. I rolled my eyes at him with a stank look on my face.

Dreux- watch it, I'll pop them eyes right out of yo head. Don't forget you one of my kids baby girl.
Aaliyah- Ill be 17 in 4 months Dreux
Dreux- ok and I don't give a fuck if you was 21 or even 100, you still one of my kids lil nigga, and you know ion play the disrespectful shit neither so watch yo self, to you and the rest of my kids I'm D.A.D, Dad not no fucking Dreux.
Jhené- babe, let's go, I'll tell you a little bit before she gets out of school. Aaliyah, get up.. Get dressed.. And get to school..

They left. And didn't even bother to close my door, like the fuck. So I got up closed my door, and the time was 6:20 I went into my bathroom and took a 20min shower. When I hopped out, I wrapped my towel around me and walk out the bathroom and into my closet. I was standing in there for like 10mins tryna figure out what to wear, till my room door opened and In came Jenéa, informing me that mom said we had 5 mins left, I looked at her like she was stupid. Jenéa is 15 years but this bitch act like she 21, I be wanting to punch her in her face some times.

Jenéa- don't fucking look at me like that Damn, I just came in here to tell you what ma said, and yo ole ugly bobble head ass got the nerve to look at me like I'm stupid G, fuck outta here wit dat.
Aaliyah- first of all you little bitch this MY ROOM, So you can walk yo ass back out before you get slapped wit yo snitching ass!
Jaleesa- OWW! IM TELLING MOMMY! Mommy!

Jenéa and I ran downstairs to the kitchen, pushing Jalessa out of the way, I still had my towel wrapped around me so I was holding that shit to me tight as hell. Jaleesa is 7 years, she just like Jenéa, wanna be grown, cussing n everything but when somebody else cuss she be the first to go snitch.

Aaliyah- Mom!
Jaleesa- MOMMY! Jenéa and Li-
Jenéa- NO! Liyah was cussing infront of the twins mom.
Jalessa- Jenéa was Cussing too but Not infront of Dhéniece and Jhén-

Jenéa pushed Jalessa to Delilah and Delilah pushed her on the living room floor. I laughed. My mom looked at us like she wanted to slap us. Delilah is 12 years and on some real shit she like my little twin she just like me, she stay to her self and and humble and calm, but don't think she a punk or any of us is, cause shit we can fight all of us frfr.

Jhené- why y'all do that to my baby
Aaliyah- ma forget her, Why you say I only had 5 mins left, when we don't leave till 8 o' clock and it's only 6:55

Ma looked at me with a confused look on her face.

Jhene- liyah, what are you talking about?

I looked at my mom then at Jenéa. Jenéa turned her head as if she knew nothin I was talking about. Mann i can't fucking stand this lil girl. I look at her as if I was Finna break her neck, and she ran yelling "dad". I went back up to my room and saw my sisters Jhéniece and Dhéniece sitting on my bed playing with their toys. Jhéniece and Dhéniece are 2 years old, nd hella fucking spoiled by everybody. So I finally found something to wear, I threw on my pink & black bandana joggers, my pink n white custom made sport blue 6's, and a white basic tank top. I did my makeup and let my hair just hang down in the wet messy curls, which is an inch above my butt. I looked at the time it was 7:25, I asked the twins to go to their room and they did as told. So got my black n white bandana designed back pack, my pink nikes gym bag, my phone, and my keys and headed down stairs.

Aaliyah- COME ON JENÉA, IM DRIVING SO IF U RIDING COME ON NOW THOT.

My mom came out the kitchen drying her hands, shaking her head, right when she held her hand out Jenéa ran downstairs.

Jenéa- I WANNA RIDE! LETS GOO!
Jhené- no, you two wanna ride something ride ya bikes. Aaliyah give me them keys you don't get em back till after your dad talks to you.
Jenéa- On god mom! Why you trippin? punishing me for something she did! This ain't fair bruh
Jhené- you betta start walking, before I throw ya ass to the damn school.

Jenéa stormed out the house, I looked at ma and just gave her the keys. Smh. If I would've just got up when I was suppose to, and Jenéa ain't tell then nun of this would've happened.

Jhené- have a good day Babygirl, I love you
Aaliyah- ya, love you too ma.
Jhené- Delilah, Hun tell your dad he has to drop u and Jaleesa off to school right now.

I left out the house and started walking to the school.

End of Pov.

Vote
Comment//
Share