Bad Boys

Aaliyah Pov

I went in the room where my sisters were sleeping. Janèa was half way off the bed and Delilah was in the middle of the bed, I pushed Delilah over some and pushed Janèa fully in the bed, I grabbed some money, my car keys and my phone out my bag and left out the room closing the door behind me. I started walking towards the door when I saw Joe in the kitchen, I kept walking till he walked over and stopped in front of me. I stepped to the side and he did the same.

Me- damn nigga can you move.
Joe- where you think you going?
Me- don't worry about where the fuck I'm going, just move.
Joe- ok but I know you don't want anything to happen to that fine ass little sister of yours

He said it as He bit and licked his lips while grabbing his dick.

Me- aye bitch if you touch my little sister I will kill you and I will have niggas at yo head on some real shit.

He smirked and walked off back to the kitchen, I walked back to the room my sisters were in and woke Janèa up.

Me- Janaè
Janaè- ughhhh what liyah
Me- don't unlock this door at all till I call you, ok?
Janaè- ok, why?
Me- because I said so, so lock it when I leave.
Janaè- ok.

I walked out the room, and walked back to the front door, joe wasn't in the kitchen anymore. I left out the house and got in my car. I drove to Arnold's corner store. It was still kind of dark out and it was a group of older guys around 20 or so hanging out across the street from Arnold's, so when I got out my car I locked my door, and kinda jogged into Arnold's store. When I went in there I couldn't believe what I saw.  It was my ex boyfriend De'Marcus.  Everything started to get weak, I was scared but I didn't why.  He was behide the cash register, I didn't know he worked here.  I looked at him and as soon as he looked back I turned my head and walked towards the chip aisle.  I got three big bag of chips for me, Dee, and Janèa.  I went up to the cash register to pay for it.  He looked at me, I looked down at the chips.  Then he spoke.

De'Marcus- hey
Me- are you gonna ring em up?
De'Marcus- $10.47...I haven't seen you in a while, I've missed you Li.

My hands started to get sweaty and tears almost filled my eyes. I grabbed the bag and looked at him.

Me- oh yeah.  If you did you wouldn't have put me through hell.

FLASHBACK 1 YEAR AGO
Aaliyah's Pov.

I was sitting in my car with Summer & my 2 cousins Kylie & Kai.  I was parked out side of De'Marcus House.  His car was there so I know he was there too, he just wasn't answering his phone.  I had something very important to tell him, and it's pissing me off that he isn't answering his phone.  I sat my phone down and looked at summer.  She looked at me and pouted.

Me- we should just leave
Summer- no liyah you have to tell him you're pregnant, we already know he's here so let's just go knock on the door.
Me- but I can't
Summer- why not?
Me- he said his mom hates me.
Summer- ms. Laritta?
Me- yeah
Kai- ok and... The fuck.  If his mama hate you then we just gon have to fight the bitch.

Me and Summer laughed.

Summer- Kai, shut up you always wanna fight somebody, chill bitch chill.  But any who Liyah, She talks about you all the time at school she loves you like you already her daughter in law, why you think she always gives you passes when you're late so they won't mark you tardy? Girl he tripping. So get your ass up and go knock on that door
Me- fine. Ok
Summer- want us to come with you? Well not Kai... She too fucking crazy.
Kai- I am not.

I laughed again, Kai had a funny ass look on her face towards Summer.

Me- no I'm good
Kylie- you sure Lee's?
Me- yes Kizzle.
Kylie- ok then
Summer- Alright then LiyahPooh, go