Why

Aaliyah Pov.

I was sitting in 8th period waiting for the bell to ring so I could hop out this bitch. I kept dozing off as I was staring at Mrs. Cocunning. I heard everything she was saying but at the same time I was beyond tired. I laid my head on the desk, we had 5 mins left. As soon as the bell rang I jumped up and headed towards the door.

Mrs.Cocunning- Ms. Frédéric I assume your gonna pay full attention tomorrow right?
Aaliyah- I guess Mrs.C
Mrs.Cocunning- you should change your answer to "I will, Mrs. Cocunning"
Aaliyah- I Guess I will Mrs. C..

I smirked at her as she narrowed her eyes at me, then I just shook my head and walked out to the senior parking lot, forgetting I didn't have my car. "Damn" I whispered to myself. I then saw Jenéa walk out to the parking lot too, hopping in a black BMW truck with some boy, I couldn't really see his face but he had really nice curly hair, I was sitting on the senior tables out by the parking lot waiting for my cousins to come out the school to see if they'll gimme a ride home, I did not feel like walk to the house my feet hurt, i felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket; it was a text from summer.

-Text Convo-
AceBoon: Where You at B?
Me: I'm in the senior parking lot
AceBoon: Ight, don't leave yet!

A few mins later I seen my cousins, Chres & Ray, come out. I called them over to me. And they came.

Ray- wassup baby cuz?
Aaliyah- can one of y'all give me a ride home? Please?
Chres- I mean shit I can I was just Finna run over there, Unc challenged me in a game of 2k, so you know i couldn't turn that down.
Ray- that bum ass nigga ain't ask me did I wanna join
Aaliyah- aye my dad makes more money then you evaaa made in yo entire life, so he ain't no bum
Chres- just show up out of no where, but don't say nun, n just join in.

"Ight nigga" Ray said to chres as he walked over to his car n pulled off, and just me n cousin chres walked over to his car Summer came running out, I looked over a the BMW and it was still there & I bet Jenéa was still in it. Summer ran over to us out of breath.

Summer- he taking you
Aaliyah- yeah, why? Wassup?
Summer- I wanna ride with because I do NOT wanna go home and get cussed out about last night.

I looked over a cousin Chres, he stroked his chin and shook his head.

Chres- no, she ain't getting in my car
Summer- then we'll walk, c'mon Liyah
Aaliyah- whaaaat?! Really chres?
Chres- I'm serious as fuck right now

He hopped in his car, starting up the engine.

Chres- So is you coming Cousin?

I thought to myself " my feet her bad as he'll right now, but summer my girl and I know I had to walk home by myself she would walked with me, she my main, so I wasn't leaving her by herself. I shook my head at him.

Aaliyah- nah I'm good, imma just walk Chres
Chres- ight, ask Jenéa do she need a ride
Aaliyah- some nigga in that BMW must be taking her fast ass home
Chres- nigga in a BMW?
Aaliyah- Yeah nigga I don't think I stuttered
Chres- oh, you talm bout Jacob?
Aaliyah- what?
Summer- that's Jacobs BMW Liyah
Aaliyah- 'yo friend' Jacob, the senior? The fucking player?
Chres- yeah. I mean player? Well shit idk.
Aaliyah- NIGGA! If you get my mutha fuckin lil sister up out that car! He probably up in that bitch straight fingering her ass!
Chres- you do it
Aaliyah- Bitch if You don't go over there, imma go over there and me, her, and him gonna be straight boxing.
Summer- I'll go over there
Aaliyah- fuck no, that's chres friend, so chres can hop his ass out that car and go get Jenéa ass
Chres- Mann, yo bipolar ass
Aaliyah- Now Nigga!
Chres- ight, damn

Chresanto turned off his engine, get out the car, and walked over to Jacobs car. He walked up to it and taped on the window. Jacob rolled the window down, blasting 'Rich Gang - FreeStyle' and rolled his eyes at chres while turning it down the music down.

Jacob- Fuck do you want nigga
Chres- Jenéa yo sister said go get yo ass in my car now
Jenéa- why? Tell that bitch I said no
Chres- GO NOW LIL GIRL! AINT NOBODY GOT TIME TO BE FIGHTING WITH YO ASS SHORTY.
Jenéa- who tf are you talking to? Your not my fucking dad.
Chres- nah, I'm not. But I will call him right now.

Chres pulled out his phone.

Jenéa- OK! Damn

She hopped out Jacobs car and ran over to chresanto's car

Aaliyah- If I get in trouble by dad when I get home, I'm telling mom and dad that your talking to A drug dealer
Jenéa- he's not a fucking drug dealer!
Aaliyah- Babygirl if that's what he told you, then he a damnnnn lie, he be with ray and chres of course he sells weed
Jenéa- ugh i dont fucking like you bitch

Jenéa rolled her eyes and got in the front seat of chresanto's car. Chresanto ran over after talking to Jacob and got in the car and left. Then me and summer started walking.

End of Pov.

Vote
Comment//
Share