Bad Decisions

Aaliyah's Pov.

Summer- Girl auntie Jhené must be really mad if she just gon take yo car and let you walk this long ass way home.

I shook my head, as summer kept complaining about her back and her feet. We were lost, actually we weren't, we just accidentally took the long way home, it's all summers fault tho, she wanted to lead the way I just let her lead the way.....lead the way to our fucking death. We ended up walking the long way through part of south central, it was crazy. The look summer had on her face as if she was gonna cry, Mann that shit too funny. I laughed and spoke up.

Aaliyah- ya see what you do? You wanna lead the way n shit, to my house tho. Smh lookin like you bouta cry n shit
Summer- Aaliyah shut the fuck up, I knew where I was going.
Aaliyah- no the fuck you didn't we're wayyy on the other side of town nigga

She rolled her eyes, and I suggested we stop by Arnold's corner store. When we walked in we seen Arnold, i went over to him and started talking to him as summer walked off to the candy section.

Arnold- hey little Liyah, how's your your parents and the girls
Aaliyah- good Arnold, how you been?
Arnold- eeh I can do better, nah Really I'm good
Aaliyah- oh ok

We both laughed till a tall ass dude who looked about 20 walked up and reached over me and sat his Strawberry fanta on the counter. I looked up at him with a stank look and moved to the side.

???- wassup Arn
Arnold- is this it for you Mr. Antwone?

Arnold asked as he rang up the pop

Antwone- uhh

I looked at him as He reached down in his pocket looking up at the swishers then down at me then back up at the swishers, as he took the money out his pocket he looked at Arnold and answered him.

Antwone- uh lemme get 2 Swisher sweets
Arnold- that'll be $3.89 son
Antwone- ight

After he gave the money to Arnold he got the fanta and the swishers, glancing at me, than leaving out. I stood there talking to Arnold for about 5 mins tell summer walked up.

Aaliyah- you ready?
Summer- yeah

She paid for her stuff and as we left out I said bye to Arnold. We walked down to helofax street cause my Grandma Niami lives on that street. When we got to her house I banged on the door till my auntie Catalina's boyfriend answered.

Aaliyah- hey, is Cat here?
Joe- nah, she just left
Aaliyah- where she go?
Joe- call her, and ask her.

He said that as he closed the door in my face, I wanted to fuck his life up with his sneaky ass. Me and summer started walking off.

Aaliyah- I guess we just gotta walk this long way to my house

Summer rolled her eyes.

Summer- Whyy did u have to let me lead the wayyy
Aaliyah- um cause I didn't wanna argue with yo ass
??- Ayeee STUPID BOOTY! COME HERE.

There was Six boys at a house on helofax standing inside the garage of the house smoking, a blunt, they all looked around 20 and one of em looked familiar. I kept walking while summer stopped and looked at them and pointed at herself.

??- no, shorty not you. But you cute too, but I'm talm bout her right there
Summer- awww you talm bout Liyah?
??- that's her name? Shit, Liyah come here

He ran over to me, I kept walking and shook my head. He started walking with me and tapped my arm. I stopped and looked at him, crossing my arms with a attitude and a irritated look on my face.

Aaliyah- nigga do I know you?
??- nah but you can get to know me
Aaliyah- I don't wanna get to know you, go get to know summer
??- who tf is summer?
Aaliyah- that bitch that gave you my name
??- awe, she cute but I wanna get to know you

I shook my head while still looking at him I pointed to Summer's dumbass.

??- oh, ight it's like that?
Aaliyah- yeah it's like that..
??- my nigga was right, girls who look stuck up really is stuck up
Aaliyah- and who's yo nigga?
??- him right there

He pointed to a familiar guy, he was sitting on the trunk of a Chrysler that was parked in the garage.

Aaliyah- what's his name?
??- why? You tryna Chop?
Aaliyah- nah, he just look familiar.
??- that's Antwone
Aaliyah- oh ok, so he called me stuck up
??- I mean yeah but no i guess. He was talm bout how he seen you earlier at Arnold's

Summer walked up to us and and smiled at me, I rolled my eyes.

Aaliyah- yeah that's where I seen him at.
Summer- seen who at?
Aaliyah- nobody, let's go.
??- wait ion get a number or sum?
Aaliyah- no
??- well can I get yo number "summer" ?

I walked off while summer was still there talking to him. I looked back at her and she started running up by me.

Summer- I got his number
Aaliyah- i don't care.
Summer- his name is Devon
Aaliyah- I don't care.
Summer- he said he'll give us a ride.
Aaliyah- NO summer.
Summer- yeah! Come on.

She pulled me with her over to their garage. Anthony, I mean Antwone jumped down and pulled his keys out his pocket, giving the blunt to the guy that was standing next to him, than walking to the drivers side of the car.

Antwone- which ever one of y'all two that know the address and actually KNOW where y'all going, get in the front seat.

He looked over at summer.

Antwone- so that means not you.
Summer- why?
Antwone- cause he told me that you said you got y'all lost, so you can hop yo ass in the back shorty.

Devon and summer got in the back seat, and Antwone got in the drivers seat. I was still standing there just looking at the car, when he finally rolled down the window.

Antwone- so is you Finna get in or no.
Aaliyah- attitude problem.. Shit I'll walk
Antwone- ight fine with me

I ran down the driveway and started walking. When he pulled up to me, I kept walking, and he slowly kept driving at my side, and rolled down summers window.

Summer- Girl, get in the fucking car

I looked at her rolling my eyes and kept walking. Antwone stopped the car, she jump out, opening the passenger side door and pushed me in it, hopping back in, with Antwone locking the doors. I sat there and shook my head.

Antwone- so what's the address?
Aaliyah- it's on 4th street..
Antwone- over by Crenshaw High?
Aaliyah- Yeah.
Antwone- ight

He started blasting his music, playing "Rich Gang - Lifestyle". I kept hearing summer and the one dude in the back, the kept laughing n shit, it was getting irritating. We was almost there we was on 3rd street, when he turned the music down, and keeping his eyes on the rode.

Antwone- so how old is y'all?
Summer- 16
Aaliyah- I'll be 17 in a couple months

He did nothing but nod and turn back up the music. We hit 4th street, and he asked which house.

Aaliyah- you can just let us off right here
Antwone- ight

He stopped the car but then summer decided to say what house it was.

Summer- nah, it's that White House right there
Devon- these some big ass houses.
Summer- I know right

He pulled up to my house and stopped. I looked summer, I just wanted to kill her right now. We got out the car and summer told them thanks, I just walked off and went towards the front door.

Antwone- tell yo stuck up ass friend i said your fucking welcome.
Summer- Ight

She laughed and ran up to me. As they drove off.

Aaliyah- what the fuck he say?
Summer- nothing girl.

We walked up to the front door, I just know they bouta be on my ass, and if uncle boog and auntie bee here they really gon help them.

End of Pov.

START Voting &
START Commenting//
Share