Acting Up

Dreux Pov.

I heard the door open, and i looked up I saw Aaliyah walk in with summer by her side. I sat my game controller on the table and stood up looking at Aaliyah with a stare that she knows she's bout to get her ass yelled at with. Jhené stopped pacing the floor and stood there just staring at Aaliyah with anger in her eyes. Bee jumped up off the coach and went to Stand by Jhené; J just sat his controller down, leaning forward squinting his eyes at summer, while shaking his head with his hands together.

Dreux- where the hell have you been
Jhené- right! Where the hell y'all been?

Summer rolled her eyes and put her head down while Aaliyah smart ass folded her arms and stared back like she wasn't scared.

Jarell- SUMMER, LIL GIRL DONT MAKE ME COME OVER THERE AND KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU! I KNOW YOU HEARD YO AUNTIE AND UNCLE ASK YALL A DAMN QUESTION.

Everybody that was talking (Chresanto, Ray, Janéa) stopped talking and looked at Summer.

Summer- Oh my goddd, maaaa
Bee- don't ma me summer. You can kiss that new car goodbye
Summer- whyyyy ma?
Bee- WHERE TF WAS YALL AT? ANWSER THAT QUESTION, AND THEN ILL ANWSER YOUR QUESTION. AND I AINT PLAYIN! ONE OF YALL BETTER START FUCKING TALKING.. RIGHT NOW.
Summer- oh my god.

Summer stamped her foot and looked at Aaliyah with tear fill in her eyes.

Summer- you wanna tell them what happen?
Aaliyah- um no.
Jhené- noo???
Aaliyah- yeah, I said no. Because

She looked at summer and glared at her.

Aaliyah- us coming home late is her fault and us actually making it here is her fault too. So she can tell what happen. Go ahead summer tell them what happened.
Summer- Ughhh okkkk so...... ITS CHRESANTOS FAULT TOO!
Chresanto- what the.
Summer- he wouldn't give us a ride.
Chresanto- she kept talking a lot of shit.
Summer- dad
Jarell- lil girl I don't wanna hear shit you got to say till we get to the house, go get in the car.
Summer- but I wanted to stay the night
Bee- why? So you and Aaliyah could sneak out again? GO get yo ass in the car!

Summer looked at Janèa and stomped out the house, Bee followed her. J got off the couch and grabbed his jacket walking towards the door.

Jarell- aye thanks for telling us what they did last night
Dreux- shit, thank Janaé. She told us

I laughed and he left out the house. Aaliyah mugged Janèa, then me and walked upstairs to her room, slamming the door. Jhené and I was right behind her. Jhené banged on the door.

Dreux- open this door Aaliyah

We were standing there for a while till Jhené finally flipped out.

Jhené- open this fucking door right now bitch, before I end up killing yo ass!

Aaliyah opened the door.

Aaliyah- what?
Dreux- we wanna talk to you, let's us in.

Aaliyah stood there, not even opening the door fully. Jhené pushed it open and walked in and I shut the door behind us.

Jhené- Aaliyah why baby? We put so much trust in you, and you betrayed us. You don't know how bad we're hurt. We felt like since you're our oldest child- well my oldest child and you dads 3rd oldest, we felt like we could trust you.
Aaliyah- mom I'm sorry, it's just I'm 16 going on 17 and I can barley do anything and Jenéa is 15 and she can do everything in the world, I don't mean to be disrespect if I am but I'm just saying.

Janéa walked in

Janèa- mom can I go hang with Monica tonight?
Jhené- I'm talking to Aaliyah right now, idk, go watch the girls.
Dreux- nah, she ain't going no where tonight, she got a F in Physical science.
Janèa- oh my god, dad! Please, if I can go tonight I promise I'll have that F up by... What's today?
Dreux- Thursday
Janèa- I'll have it up by Monday, I promise!!!

Jhené looked at me, I nodded my head.

Dreux- go ahead but I better not see a F Monday lil girl.
Janèa- yass. Thank u so much daddy.

Janaé ran out the room and Aaliyah looked at me with a shocked look on her face.

Dreux- what?
Aaliyah- what the hell!
Jhené- what's your problem Aaliyah?!
Aaliyah- you guys are my problem!
Jhené- and why is that?
Aaliyah- y'all just let her leave out the house, with a F.
Jhené- she said she'll get that up.
Aaliyah- but... I have all A's... I'm a honors student... I skipped a grade... And I could graduate early if I wanted to... I hate you two.
Jhené- Aaliyah...
Dreux- have you fucking lost your mind?

Aaliyah stood by her closet with tears rolling down her face. She closed her eyes.

Aaliyah- I know you guys probably hate me too, can I go to sleep
Jhené- you can be more respectful.
Aaliyah- get the fuck out.
Dreux- YOUR ASS IS GROUNDED. GIMME YO PHONE. YO LAPTOP. ALL THAT ELECTRONIC SHIT I PAID FOR, BRING IT DOWN STAIRS. I WANT IT ALL NOW LIL GIRL. And your right we probably do hate you.

I walked out pissed, and Jhené was right behind me. That girl made me wanna smack the fucking life out of her, she lucky she still alive.

End Of Pov.

Vote //
Comment //
Share //