the gangster

Bright's pov

It's Monday today you know I always find it boring to attend the university. Anyway I have to otherwise another complaint will be sent to my parents.  And I don't want them to take away my freedom .

Am called the gangster in the campus , I like bullying people especially the new comers they are an easy prey which is needed to be hunted down. 

I recently heard a new student transferred here in between semester . It's looks like this one is going to interesting .

I was walking with  my hands inside  my pocket around the  campus feeling many eyes on me which I don't find strange , it's not new to me even I am the biggest bully here but there are some who like shouting my name as if I am gonna date anyone of them sure I have had my fair share of hookups but no feeling attached . I am not interested in tying myself in a relationship I enjoy it this way I can fuck whoever I want without thinking much . I was paying attention to my surrounding when I heard a something crashing which diverted my attention the person who is picking up the books fallen from the bag on the floor .

A student was about to hit him when I intervene between .

"What do you think you are doing ?"

"I was about to help him up " he lied through his teeth if I didn't catch it would it will not be good call myself a gangster of the university .

"OH really I saw you were about to him or did I see it wrong " I faked a little . While helping the new boy up .

"Really I was just trying to help him up "

"You dare to lie on face you better watch for yourself and don't you dare this boy he is my prey if you want to bully someone find someone else to do so and not on what I have my hands on understood or not ?" I pointed my finger at him and yelled .

"I understand "

"Now what are you standing here for now oh come on just get lost before I lose my mind " I pushed . He ran for life he knows what will happen If he doesn't. 

"Are you ok ?" The asked the new kid .

"I fine  "

"What's your name?"

"I am Win a transferee thank u for helping me just now"

"It's OK Bright "

"Hi bright " Win replied .

"But master for you " he made confused face at me .

"Master ?  for what "

"Well I helped you so you to be my slave for a month atleast but it  depends on performance , am if you don't know I am the biggest bully in the university they call me gangster"

"     "  his confusion turned into a shock .

"And oh meet me at 9 am tomorrow at the gate don't be late or you will be punished . It's gonna be fun playing with him .

_____

Hey guys I am back with another book . I hope you guys like it . This story was requested by krystelle0113

Also I published another book called my one-sided love which is taynew book I hope you guys support it too . Thank u .

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME 🎂🥳😝

My one-sided love (taynew ) will be updated later