the truth

Win's pov

"Babe come here " I called out for bright who was playing with his phone on my bed .

Its been a few days since he found me bruised . Today is the day I think I want him to know what happened to me and why I am like this .

"What it is ?" He came sat opposite me on the sofa .

"I think I am ready to tell you about my past ".

His eyes turned serious , keeping his phone aside he gave me his complete attention. 

"Ok im ready lets start "

"It all began when I was 5 my parents used to fight alot , when they were frustrated or angry with each other they used to use me as a punching bag . When I turned 8    I had enough and ran away from home I kept running until my legs gave out and I fainted on the road when I woke up I was in someone's house the person who saved me was a middle age man around 45 . I stayed with him he gave me food to eat , clothes to wear and spend time with me by playing and taking me out he did all the things my parents never did . A few years past when I turned around 12 or 13 things started to change many men used to come and go the look they gave whenever they saw me was something I didn't like it gave me creeps . I spoke about it to my foster father but he dismissed me saying they work for him . Once I was alone at home father was not there he had some meetings to attend so left me with some of his men . Which sacred me but couldn't do anything. "

He eyes were already wet but he stayed strong for me he knew if he started crying I would too .

"I was sitting in the living room watching tv when they all came and sat next to me literally sticking me . They were around 3 to 4 buff men . I shifted myself making some space between us but they started touching me in  inappropriate  places I started shouting and yelling no one came to help me . I was raped .  The place I thought would finally be my home came to be just an illusion.  The man I called father was the one behind all this . When he came back he made me work for him doing all his dirty business.  Hiding from him I started training myself in self defense , worked part time to support myself . When I refused working for him and left he started sending his men to attack me and kill me ".

"These bruises are from him?" He touched my cheeks which were healing as a tear dropped from both our eyes .

"Yes and this is nit the first time it happened " I chuckled.

"I guess the universe doesn't want me to be happy ".

"Dont say that I want you to be happy,  to be loved , you deserve everything that world has to offer ".

"Thank you babe " he leaned and placed a kiss on my forehead .

"Everything will be ok you will be fine . If you need anyone Im right here standing next to you ."