the innocent

Win's pov

Its my first day in university today i transferred between the term . But as soon as i entered the uni  a person crashed into me and like a nice guy I said sorry to him . I bent down to pick up the books which had fallen from my bag when a person shouted .

"What do you think you are doing ?" I dont know whats going on

"I was about to help him up " he guy who crashed into me said

"OH really I saw you were about to him or did I see it wrong " the person who shouted replied

"Really I was just trying to help him up "

"You dare to lie on face you better watch for yourself and don't you dare this boy he is my prey if you want to bully someone find someone else to do so and not on what I have my hands on understood or not ?" He pointed his finger at him and yelled .

"I understand "

"Now what are you standing here for now oh come on just get lost before I lose my mind " he pushed . He ran for life like he knows what will happen If he doesn't. 

"Are you ok ?" he asked  me

"I am  fine  "

"What's your name?"

"I am Win a transferee thank you for  helping me just now"

"It's OK Bright "

"Hi bright "  I replied .

"But master for you " i made confused face at him .

"Master ?  for what "

"Well I helped you so you to be my slave for a month atleast but it  depends on performance , am if you don't know I am the biggest bully in the university they call me gangster"

"     "  the  confusion on my face turned into a shock .

"And oh meet me at 9 am tomorrow at the gate don't be late or you will be punished" . What is wrong with him and why would I  go there for .

And what kind person asks someone who he helped to be his slave.  Why bother helping if you want something in return for it . Shaking my head I made my way towards the dean's office to collect my things.  I will be staying in the dorm of the uni .

I maybe an innocent looking guy but dont go on my looks . Im more than you think I am . Well today is free for me so lets go around the campus to see what its like here . Walking my mind drifted back to the guy I met earlier the bright guy .

___

This somewhat the same as the 1st ch but from win's pov.  I hope you like it vote and comment.