morning

Bright's pov

Its almost 9 in the morning but that new kid is still not here . I don't always bully a new kid but there is something about this one that wants me to keep him near me I don't know.

That's all it was already passed 9:00 a.m. it is time for my first lecture I don't think that new kid was going to come he is not taking me seriously I have to do something about it I don't know where to find him maybe we might be in same class who knows but it's quite fun to Bully him maybe we can be friends.

Its Boring to sit in the class watching the teacher speak about something that doesn't help solve problem when they appear in our life it is something just that can be kept in the books or can be used when we are working on something but not in our life it's of no use I don't know why I have to come to college I better stay at home and do whatever I can, learn from whatever from nature itself but for the sake of my father I have to do it.

" good morning students we have a new student here please be friends with him and help him if he needs any help and please introduce yourself."

" good morning everyone my name is Win Metawin but you can call me Win it's nice to meet you I hope I can be friends with you thank you". He said

" you can sit beside bright and bright please help him out" the professor pointed towards me.

I just thought about it this morning that he might be my class and here he is my desk partner. Destiny's with this time maybe I won't believe him but I will try to be friends with him and maybe more than that.

" nice meeting you again win you upset me today by not showing up at the Gate you think I will leave you so easily now you are stuck with me don't worry I won't hurt you but you will be my slave like I told you yesterday and don't you dare play any trick on me I am watching you." I said with a smile which can be identified as an evil one .

"Oh I am scared bright dont hurt me I am innocent child I am new here I just want to be friends with you please." He said in a sarcastic way

I never knew this innocent looking boy good with this you know bold.

" I'm scared of you what do you think I transferred for what reason I may  look innocent but you never know what I am  on the inside so better be careful who knows what happens to you when you find out." He gave me an evil smile

This is becoming more and more interesting I like it.

__________

This story will mostly be of 10 to 15 chapters I will try updated on alternate days let's see how it goes