weird

Bright's pov

Its been weeks since win started flirting with me opening and I kinda like it when he gets possessive about me .

But this stupid bunny is ignoring me for a week now 😒 and I hate to say it that I miss him and his silly talks .

He hasn't been attending lectures too which is weird cause he is a straight A student .

I am currently in the lecture hall waiting for the lecture to begin when people around started whispering and their voices were loud enough for to listen clearly what they are saying .

"Hey why is he looking like this ?"

"He is badly hurt?"

"Who would have done this?"

Who is hurt ? What are these people talking about  I turned my head towards the door only to see the person I am thinking about standing there with bruises.

I walked towards him and eyed him up and down to check if he hurt anywhere else , just when our eyes met he leaned in and placed a quick peck on my lips and hugged me tightly

"I missed you babe "

I didn't wanna admit that I miss him too but looking at his condition I couldn't hold it in .

"I missed you too lets go and get you cleaned up so that we can apply medicine on it "

"Im fine 🙂  lets sit the professor might be on his way here" he was about to walk ahead and sit on the bench when I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me .

"Lets go the lecture can wait but treatment cant"

"Ouch ouch babe be gentle it hurts"

" why do you want me to be gentle when you didn't think of the consequences while trying to be a hero "

"I wasnt trying to a hero I just couldn't avoid it"

"So tell me why couldn't you avoid it was it necessary for you fight you could have sat down talked the problem out " I answered I  didn't know what was it all about .

"I will tell when I ask you to date me until then you have to wait "

"And when is that I have been waiting for ages now " I mumbled.

He laughed which means clearly understood what I meant.

"Soon babe I will take you by surprise dont worry you will never see it coming " he winked .