punishment

Bright's pov

I told win to complete my homework before 8 and bring it to my room .

Well now its 7 :50 . Win looks sweet and innocent but he ignores me I was angry when I asked him to call me master but he didn't, he likes to backfires my questions with questions . You know what's the worst thing HE IS ALWAYS ON MY MIND FOR LIKE 24/7 AND I HATE IT I pulled my hair and checked the time again its 8 why is he not here yet .

9 pm

There's a knock on the door I think its win I peeked through the peephole just to see the one I am waiting for . I opened the door he came inside and made himself comfortable on the sofa like he owns .

"Where is the task I gave you ?" Placing my hands on the hips like a mom would do while scolding her kids .

"Here" he placed in my hands I started turning the pages to see if it complete or not .

"WHat the hell win"

What ?" He asked innocently.

"Why is it empty "

"I forgot to write so I thought why not return it back to you so you can complete it "

"Its like you really want to get punished huh?"

"What if iI am ?"

I inched closer to him bending myself in towards him . We are just few centimeters away . I stared into his eyes which showed just innocence. I moved a little more closer when I noticed he was staring at my lips I was about to move but he caught me by my waist and kissed me on the lips me being me was to stunt to move . He pulled away he stood up and placed something in my hands I looked down to see another copy of solved homework .

"Your punishment is weak that you couldn't even perform it " he opened the door just before leaving he said

"Maybe next time I should punish you " with a sexy voice .

As soon as he left I fell on the sofa and thought about the kiss his soft lips pressed against my rough ones I feel my face burning.

AND WHY THE HELL WOULD I GET PUNISHED.

___