Allan are you kidding me?

Kiara's POV.

After yesterday night I am not very good. I mean I'm having a high fever which is bad... I mean I never have high fever yet.. then my room door opens.

"Hey there Monkey! How ya feeling?" Allan said.

"Good I guess... Where's the other donkey?" I said.

"Clyde? He's at school." Allan said.

"And why aren't you at school?" I asked.

"Just like that." He said slowly stoking my hair so that I sleep. He knows it always works on me.

So it's been one week. I'm alright now. I'm at Jackson's house. We're practicing for the next round. It's in about a weeks time. I get a call.

"Hey Kia. Come at Allan's house. He kind passed out." Kelly said. She said that Allan passed out???????????

"ok I'll be right there." I said and kept the call.

"Kia is everything ok?" Jackson asked looking at how freaked out I was. And I should be. I mean why shouldn't I be? Allan has diabetes. Yeah.... It kinda is hereditary  in his family. I felt my head was drained in water. I looked up and saw Jackson with a cup of water. 

"What the hell was that for?" I asked.

"May i remind you, that you were going somewhere?" He said and I remembered what i was doing. 

"OH ya... Sorry, will you please take me to Allan's house." I said.

"Yup sure." he said. "Jack I'll be back soon!"

"Don't be late dude." Jack said. 

We reached. I rang the bell and Clyde opened the door. And boy! He looked like he could kill someone right now. I didn't ask him what happened cause when Clyde is angry do not interfere with him. So without saying a word i went straight to Allan's room. I saw his face and he looked guilty? I turned to Jonathan who was talking to Kelly about something. 

"Er guys what happened?" I said. And everyone looked at me like as if i would explode. 

"WHAT HAPPENED? OUR DEAR LITTLE ALLAN STOPED TAKING HIS DIABITES MEDICINCES!!!!" Clyde shouted.   

"WHAT THE FREAKING HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" I said.

"Kia calm down." Allan said not looking up.

"You tell that to me by looking at me." I said. He didn't look up.

"ARE YOU FREAKING CRAZY? YOU KNOW WHAT, IF DAD WAS HERE HE WOULD HAVE LECTURED YOU TO THE CORE. I SO DAMN WISH HE WAS HERE. LIKE SERIOUSLY RIGHT NOW! ALL THOSE THINGS EVERYTHING.... DID YOU WANNA DIE? IF YOU DO THEN I'LL DO IT FOR YOU. RIGHT NOW AND RIGHT HERE!" I said not stopping. I even raised my hand but then I realized what I was doing and stopped and ran out. Everyone looked like they were seing a stranger. 

Jackson's POV.

What the hell was all that about? I mean I've never seen Kia like this before. Then I saw Clyde going towards Allan.

"Bro what is it?" Clyde asked. "This isn't the first time this has happened." Not the first time? Now it explains why she was so mad. Kelly went ahead and hugged Allan. 

"I'm sorry guys... IT's just that I kinda feel bad or something. You know because Kia doesn't eat chocolates anymore and also be you too don't eat Clyde." Allan said almost tearing up. 

"But Alan that is what friends are for. it was Kia's choice to stop eating not yours. Knowing Kia she will give up anything for her loved ones." I said. He smiled finally. And at that very moment Ki came back.