1

this story is contiuation of after ishqaan's seperation.it has been 26 years that ishqaan are seperated.so i'm writing introduction of new characters and changes happened in old characters.

ishki kapoor:she has become world's top bussiness woman.she is not old ishki she is completely changed now.she is only sweet infornt of her family.for the rest of the world she is miss.kapoor who is a stone hearted.her past with ahaan made her into an clod hearted person.

ishaan kapoor:he is son of ishqaan.he hates his father alot and loves his mother alot.he is carbon copy of ahaan and a little bit mixture of ishki.he loves ishita alot but what happened to his life stopping him to express his love.he just like his father always in denial.he never saw his father.he secretly works has a rj ik.

ishant kapoor:he is brother of ishki.evryone tought he died in accident but he survived.he is a bussiness man.he knows everything about his sister's past.he helped ishki to become finacally independent.he loves his family alot.

siya ishant kapoor:wife of ishant.she treats ishki like her own sister.ishki also love her alot.she knows about ishki's past and she always supports her.she loves her family alot.

ishita ishant kapoor:daughter of ishant and siya.she is carbon copy of ishki and little bit of siya and ishant.she loves ishaan alot but she never confessed because she knows he is not ready to accept it.she loves her family alot.she is one year smaller than ishaan.she secretly works as rj clara.

savitri:savtri is staying with kapoor's.now she is out of drugs.she is mentally and physically stable but she still blames herself for ishqaan's seperation.

sudha:maasi also stays with kapoor's.

             all kapoor's stay in kapoor mansion at paris.after ishki found out that she is pregant she went to paris and never came to india.

            It is my first story on ishqaan. I hope you like it. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.