40

Recap: ishaan and ishita are together.....

ahaan made whole house dark.now trio is making light arrangements.scene shifts to a beach ishita and ishaan are standing there without uttering a single word.

ishaan:ishita kuch toh bolo.

ishita:family ka kya hoga?

ishaan:unki tension mat lo mein easily sab set kar dunga.

He holds her hands and interlocked their  fingers.

ishita:tumne mujhe bataya nahi ki ik ka full form kya hai?mujhe toh lagta hai ki ishaan kapoor hai.

He nodded his head into no.

ishaan:ik ka matlab ishita kapoor kyuki mein chahta hun ki log mujhe tumhare naam se jane.

ishita was looking deep into his eyes.now ishaan also looking into his eyes.ishita broke the eyelock.

ishita:so the great ishaan kapoor oops ishaan ahaan veer malhotra ne apne denial mein se bahar agaya hai.

She is teasing him.

ishaan:ishita kapoor ka pyar hi aise tha ki ishaan ahaan veer malhotra ko denial se bahar ana pada.

ishita:kitne dramatic ho gaye ho tum.

She rolls her eyes.

ishaan:tumhare liye kuch bhi kar sakta hun.

ishita:tume pata hai ki dad ne mujhe khud car keys diye hai.

ishaan:mere khayal se yeh dialouge bhi kahe honge.ja simran ja jile apni zindagi.

ishita beated him playfully.he held her hands and pulled her.as a result she fell harder on his chest.she is able to listen his heart beat.he wrapped his hands around her waist.she wrapped her hand around him.both found solace and peace in each other arms away from the world.both of them want to freeze that moment.none of both of them want to distrub there peaceful moment.

scene shifts to malhotra mansion.trio completed there decorations.

ishki:humein actually ek wedding planner hone chahiye.

ishant:ha tum sahi keh rahe ho.

ishki:mein usse message kar dete hun.

Ishki messages ishaan.

siya:koi humein bhi batayega ki yaha pe kya ho raha hai aur ishita kaha pe?

ishki messaged ishaan that everything is ready.trio smiled by listening her question.

trio:just wait and watch.

Precap: just wait and read.......

  I hope you all like my story. Please vote and comment on my story. Sorry for small part but I'm little bit lazy. Until then read my stories. Enjoy the curiosity to read the next part. Bye guys.sorry for grammatical mistakes and typos.