38

Recap: ishaan confesses his feelings......

ishita is remembering each and every happy and sad moments with ishaan.his care,his anger,his happiness,his sadness,his love everything is coming again and again in her mind.aryan was about to slid the ring into her finger she took her hands back.

ishita:i know mein yeh baat bohot der se keh rahi hun but mein yeh shadi nahi kar sakti hun.mein na apko janti hun na ap mujhe mujhe jante ho.ab yahi acha hoga ki hamari shadi na ho.i'm really sorry.

He understands her point of view.

aryan:baat yahi toh ham ek dusre ko jaan ne ke baad shadi kar lenge.

He really likes her.

ishita:that's so sweet of you but baat kuch aur bhi hai.mein yeh shadi nahi kar sakti hun.i'm really sorry.

ishita gets down from the stage.ishant went and held her hands.actually he was giving her car keys. It was like ja simran ja jeelo apni zindagi.

ishant:ishita abhi bhi wakt hai sahi decision lo.

ishita smiled and left from there.ishant joined his hands infornt of arora's.there are actually less guests as he knows what will happen.there are only kapoor family,malhotra family,rathore family and arora family.

ishant:sorry par ishita yeh shadi nahi kar sakti hai aur uski khushi mein meri khuski.

aryan:it's ok uncle mein samajh sakta hun.apko sorry kehne ki jarurat nahi hai.
ishant:thank you beta samajh ne ke liye.

arora family left from there.ishita reached the radio studio.she rushed to ishaan and started beating him with hand bag.

Precap: aur bhi suprise........

  I hope you all like my story. Please vote and comment on my story. Sorry for small part but I'm little bit lazy. Until then read my stories. Enjoy the curiosity to read the next part. Bye guys.sorry for grammatical mistakes and typos.