16

ishita and ishaan are in the car.ishaan is driving the car.

ishaan:ishita tum yeh sab karna band karo mein tumhari tamasha hote huye nahi dekh sakta.

Ishaan cares for ishita.

ishita:tum kyu nahi dekh sakte ho?

She said with anger. She is fed up. She concealed feelings for years only for him. But he always ends up by hurting her.

ishaan:because you are my best friend and family.

He became defensive.

ishita:tum directly kyu nahi kehte ho ki you love me.mein dekha tumhare akhon mein mere liye pyar.

Ishita completely lost her cool.

ishaan:ishitha tum meri best friend ko usse zyada kuch nahi hai and i don't love you.

He is hurt by his own words.

ishita:tum meri akhon mein dekh kar kaho.

ishaan stopped the car and looked into her eyes.he hardly controlled his emotions.

ishaan:ishita i don't love you.

tears are started rolling from eyes of ishita.

ishita:you don't love me but i still love you and i will always love.what you have done to me is forgivable but what you have done to yourself is unforgivable.you broke my heart ishaan and i will never forgive you for what have you done to yourself.i loved you since i didn't know the meaning of love.i always loved to annoy you but i hate it if someone else annoys you.i always have been there with you through out your whole life.i can't imagine a day without you but after what have you done we can't be together.you can convence  yourself that you don't love me but you can't convence me.i hope you will have a better life without me but remember one thing you are my happiness and you proved that i can't have happiness in my life.i will try my level best to not to love you but i know that i can't stop loving yet still i will try it.i hate myself ishaan because i can't hate.so this is the end of your togetherness.i think my first love will never complete.i will live my life with the memories of my incomplete one sided love story.when you love a person through your whole heart you will get a person for your life or a lesson for a life and i got a lesson in my life.

Biggest dialogue in English that I ever written.ishita said this and wiped her tears.ishaan is completly broken after listening her confession of love.ishaan knows that her broked her because when is sad she speaks fluent english.they went to there respective rooms without seeing each other.

Precap:ishant and ishki in India..........