2

Recap:introduction of kapoor family........

ahaan veer malhotra:after ishki left him he forget how to smile.he has became stone hearted and he never talks with anyone expect without having any important reason.his life has more worse than hell.

rhea ahaan malhotra:wife of ahaan veer malhotra.as you know about her character no need to explain.

natasha ahaan malhotra:daugther of rhea.she is just like her mother evil and devil.she has full attitude,arrogance and rudeness.if she want anything she want that by hook or by crook.she is the eldest one in all siblings.

kartik malhotra:brother of ahaan.loves his family alot.he don't like rhea.

mahira karthik malhotra:wife of karthik.best friend of ishki.no ones she is friend of ishki not even karthik.she loves her family alot.she is a positive character.she don't know about ishki's past with ahaan.ishki also don't that she is married to karthik.

kaira karthik malhotra:daugther of karthik and mahira.she is just like karthik.ishita is her facebook friend and she never met ishita but they share a great bond.

aditya karthik malhotra:son of karthik and mahira.he loves his family and teasing her little sister alot.he is two years bigger than kaira and seven months smaller than ishaan.he is good at handling bussiness.

rahul rathore:son of sonu and raj.he stays out of india.

durga devi:dadi has seen broken state of ahaan and she confessed her all deeds infornt of ahaan.ahaan forgives dadi but he didn't forgive himself.

         malhotra's are shifted to mumbai for bussiness porpose. rest of characters will reaveal in the story.i hope you will like my story please do vote and comment on my story.