19

Recap:sabki mind voices..........

ishita saw ishaan and started drinking more beer.ishaan held her hand and stopped her drinking more beer.ishita is super high.

ishita:what the hell are you doing here?

She yelled at him.

ishaan:mujhe tumse baat karni hai.

He said in calm tone.

ishita:but i don't want to talk to you.so now get the hell out of here.

She is in full anger and beer is intoxicating her.

ishaan:dekho ishita tum yeh desicion gusse mein le rahi ho kahi yesa na ho ki tum baad mein regret karo.

Le writer: bhai denial ke bhi hadd hoti hai yaar.

ishita:jab shant thi tab bhi ek decision liya tha par ab usse regret kar rahi ho aur tum hote kon ho mere liye sochne keliye?

She is indirectly saying that loving you is a losing game. Sorry for idiotic comparison 😁😂.

ishaan:mein tumhara friend hun.

It is very hard to say those words.

ishita:correction mr.ishaan you are not my friend you were my friend.

Ishita is badly hurt. Of course who wouldn't be after all those things.

ishaan:ishita you are not in your senses so don't say anything you regret afterwards.

Ishaan is trying to control is anger and he succeed in it.

ishita:your mom always says to listen to your heart but you can't listen to your heart because you are just like your father.

now ishaan's anger reached peaks.he took beer bottle and throws it at wall.everyone listens the sound and came to room.

ishaan:ishita don't cross your limits.

Ishita is drunk and broke where ishaan is angry.

ishita:you know your worst fear is you can became like your father but guess what this decision you made it makes you just like your father.

Ishaan never excepted these words from ishita.

ishaan:i did a mistake by thinking i can talk to you.

He shrugs his shoulder.

ishita:you are always wrong ishaan and now get the hell out of here.

She showed is away outside.

ishaan:i don't wanna stay either.

He turns his head.

ishita:so now get the hell out of here.outt.

ishaan left angrily.ishita started to break everything but ishki stopped her and made her sleep.

Precap:khud hi sochlo......

    I hope you all like my story. Please vote and comment on my story. Sorry for small part but I'm little bit lazy. Until then read my stories. Enjoy the curiosity to read the next part. Bye guys.sorry for grammatical mistakes and typos.