eighteen

“i am so fucking doomed!”

“what are you doing in my office?”

i frown. “i can't be alone with donghyuck inside my office!”

“and?” johnny raises a brow.

“i mean… i've been courting him for days already and i haven't done anything yet and i feel so guilty.”

“what?” he hissed and throw his head back. “you did nothing ever since?”

i nod curtly and sigh in discontentment. before, i was having a hard time trying to confess and ask for a chance, and now that he gave me the chance… i don't know what to do next.

“you don't know what to do?” johnny furrows his eyebrows in disbelief.

but can i deny it? no.

i literally don't know what to do next. i mean… i'm happy just by seeing him and do simple things with him. but i haven't done anything for him that everyone could say that i'm courting him and he's about to be mine!

“johnny hyung…” i pout. “come on, help me with donghyuck!”

he chuckles and patted my back.

“you know what… i know a perfect someone for that.”

“what?”

“i do. he also taught me how to court the husband that i have now.”

“who?”

📝

the reception boy from donghyuck's past apartment. moon taeil.

“seriously?”

“why?”

“you look like you've never even had a relationship with someone! you're so… cute!”

“don't be fooled, he's an expert.” johnny smirks and patted taeil's back.

“anyway…” taeil smiles to me and leans closer. “you're courting donghyuck?”

with red face, i averted my gaze somewhere else aside from his face as i was shy. “y-yeah.”

“he allowed you to?”

“it also made me wonder.”

i frown. “come on! he said he likes me!”

“and you think he'd say yes?” johnny says while raising a brow while i'm stuck whether to laugh at the odd joke or be hurt because there's a big possibility of that happening as well.

“that's why i'm asking for help!” i groan. “what should i do?”

and what he replied made me cringe and almost puke but… hell, nothing's wrong with trying.

📝

with donghyuck lingering around my room and never stopping to work despite me telling him to take a break, i decided to throw the bomb that taeil hyung gave me.

damn. this is it.

“love, aren't you tired?”

he looks at me dumbfounded because i called him love. nonetheless he shook his head. “why, do you need something?”

“nothing. i just thought you're tired because you've been running on my mind all day.”

shock was written all over his face.