Chapter Six.

Chapter 6: Sing A Song.

"I can't believe you won!" Alex complained. "C'mon! 50 push-ups." I said. "Ugh, make it 20!" Ariana said. "Nah." I replied. "That's easy." Carter said. "Then start!" I shouted. They started doing it and I sat there, laughing at Ariana. She couldn't even do one. "Yeah, laugh. Why don't you come and do it with us?" Ariana asked. "Because I'm the winner." I replied.

_X_X_X_X_X_

"Done!" Carter shouted. "You did 60 times! Wow!" I said. "What? I just did 20! That's unfair!" Ariana complained. "And I'm done too! I did 55!" Alex said. "Aww, little Ari is alone now!" I said. "Truth or Dare?" Ariana asked. "Umm... Sure. When you're done with the 50 push-ups we can play that." I smiled. "But I can't!" She shouted. "I don't care, you have to!" I said.

Alex, Carter and I sat down watching Ariana. She was really slow, and she looked so funny. "50!" Ariana shouted! "Oh my god finally! Let's play truth or dare now." I said. "Sure." Alex said.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_

"Truth or Dare?" Alex asked me. "Dare." I replied. "I dare you to sing a song." Oh no.. No one heard me sing before. What if they don't like it? I thought. "But... Ugh fine!" I said. "Just give me a second." I stood up and took my car keys. It's good that I have my guitar everywhere with me. I took my guitar and went back to them. "What are you gonna do?" Alex asked. "Sing.." I said. I started playing the guitar.

"Merrily we fall out of line, out of line. I'd fall anywhere with you I'm by your side. Swinging in the rain humming melodies, we're not going anywhere until we freeze"

I looked at them and their eyes widened. Does that mean it's good? Or bad?

"I'm not afraid anymore, I'm not afraid. Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side."

I stopped singing and looked at them. They were just staring at me. "Uhh.. I know I suck..." I said but Alex interrupted me. "No, no.. That was... Amazing." I smiled. Oh my god he liked it! "Yeah, your voice is perfect!" Carter said. "Thank you guys.." I said.

We completed our game and when it was 9:00 pm we decided to leave. "Umm... I wanna tell Amber something, you guys can stay alone! Be right back!" Alex said and he pulled me. "What did you just do there?" I asked. "Carter's gonna tell Ariana." He said. "Oohh... Okay then." I said.

"So.. How was your day?" Alex asked. "It was great. I had so much fun. What about you?" I asked him. "Yeah, it was great." He replied.

Okay, this is so awkward!

(A/N) HAAAIIII PEOPLE!!! Here's another chapter! I hope it's long enough!

Soo... Amber sang! Here's a picture of her!

This chapter is dedicated to Jadine_Lovers02 read her books! If you like this chapter please Follow, Vote and Comment! love ya! BAAAAIIIII🙈💕