Chapter Ten.

Chapter 10:- Arguments.

I woke up at 5:00 AM. That's too early, I know. I jogged downstairs to cook some breakfast for myself. The lights were on already. I checked in the living room and no one was there. I entered the kitchen to cook some food, but I found my Andrew sleeping.. On the chair. "Andrew wake up." I whispered. "Leave me." He groaned. "Andrew you're in the kitchen!" I said. "I have to do Ambie's assignment leave me!" He shouted. "Dude, it's me!" I shouted back. "Oh, uhm.. Good morning." He said. "What's wrong with you?" I asked. "I finished the assignments 15 minutes ago. And I fell asleep." He replied. "Aww.. Poor you!" I said. "I made for you pancakes. It's there on the table." He pointed at the table in the living room. "Oh, thanks." I said hugging him. "You're welcome sis, and your assignments are in your bag by the way." He said. I nodded.

I sat down and ate my breakfast. When I was done, I went upstairs and changed my clothes. I wore my blue skinny jeans and a white shirt. I took my phone and ran downstairs. "You're leaving already?" Andrew asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Okay. Have fun." He said. I wore my white sneakers and I left the house.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_

"Oh my god Amber! Did you see the new student?" Ariana ran to me. "Uhh.. No. As you can see, I just reached." I replied. "He's so hot!" She said. "It's a 'he'?" I asked. "Oh my god he's there!" She pointed at the office's door. I looked there and... Holy crap! This guy is so freaking hot! "See? He's hot." She said. "I know right?" I replied.

I went to take my books from my locker. And that guy was there. "Uhm.. Excuse me.. That's my.. Locker." I said. "Oh, sorry. I'm Dylan by the way." I shook his hand. "I'm Amber." I smiled. "You're so cute." He said. "Uhm.. Thanks." I replied. "What's your first class?" He asked. "History." I replied. "Oh, I guess we have the same class." He smiled. "Well, that's great." I said.

"Can I get a hug?" He asked opening his arms... "Well, uhm..."

"Back off of her." The voice is familiar. I looked back and it was Alex. "Dude, who are you?" Dylan asked, shocked. "Her best friend. Now back off of her." Alex said. "But she's mine." Dylan argued. Huh? What was that? "Yours? I'm gonna show you what's yours." Punch. "Ouch." I heard Ariana. "Okay that's enough. Alex get up!" I shouted. I tried pulling him up but he was strong.

"Alex and Dylan. My office now." Shoot. That was Mr. Levine our principal. "Ambie!" A girly voice yelled. Oh God, not again. "What do you want, Melinda?" I asked. "Alex." Was her reply. "Yeah, okay. He's yours and don't take him away and that shit. I'm not ready to deal with you and your drama so, back off. I wanna head to class." I said. "Drama? Me?" She started laughing. "You're describing yourself!" She said. "Listen, Melinda. If Alex likes you, he will tell you. I'm not stealing him from you or anything. We're just friends. Okay?" I asked. "Now let me go to my class." I pushed her and I left.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_

It was lunch time. I met Ariana and we went to the cafeteria. "What happened to Alex?" She asked. "I have no idea." I replied. "Hey girls!" I looked next to me. Not again! "What?" I snapped. "Jeez, someone's on their periods." Melinda said. "Can you please get up?" I asked. "Nah, I'm good." She replied. "I'm trying to eat here. Why don't you go with your stupid cheerleaders?" I asked. "Woah.. They're not stupid. You are. And I can sit anywhere I want." She replied.

"Amber!" I looked back and saw Alex running to our table. "Hey there!" I said. "Hey." He kissed me on the cheek.. Oh my god! Melinda cleared her throat. "Oh, hi." He told her. "What's wrong babe?" She asked him. "Nothing." He replied. "Okay, I'm gonna go back to my place now. Wanna join, Alex?" She asked. "No. I'll stay with Amber." He replied.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_

"Andrew I'm back!" I yelled but no one answered. "Andrew?" I called again. Maybe he's not here. I went to my room. I changed my clothes and sat on my bed. I played some songs and started doing my homework. And finally after two hours, I was done. But Andrew still didn't come. I took my phone and dialed his number. On the third ring, he answered.

"Hello?" He said. "Where are you?" I asked. "I'm with my friends. I'm coming home at 6:00 pm." He replied. "Oh, okay." I said. "Bye." He hung up.

Hmm, guess I have to stay here alone for two more hours. I left my room and went to the kitchen... Great, no food. I'm just gonna wait for Andrew. And maybe sleep for sometime...

(A/N) HAAAAIIIII!🙈👋 here's chapter ten!!🌚

It's kinda long. Not so long..

So.. That's a picture of Melinda Swan the Head Cheerleader!👌

Umm... So anywaaayyys, I hope you like this chappieeee🙈

Please Follow, Vote and Comment if you like it.💁 love yaaaaa!

BAAAAAAIIIIIII!🙈💕👋