Chapter Fifteen.

Chapter 15:- The Funeral.

We're back to New York..

"When's the funeral?" I asked Andrew. "Tomorrow." He replied.

We started preparing for the funeral.. Alex was here, helping us. "Amber you can go rest, I'll help your brother." Alex said. "No, it's okay." I replied. "Amber just go." He said. He held my hand and took me upstairs to my room. I sat on the bed. "Rest. If you need anything just ask me and I'll help you." He said. "Okay." I replied.

I sighed. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_

Everyone was here..

Carter, Ariana, Alex, some guys from the basketball team, they're Jacob, Brent, Chris and Aidan. And some of the cheerleaders were here too, Lilly, Jenna, Amanda and what surprised me is that, Melinda and Dylan are here too.

I was really sad.. Heartbroken.. My mom was dead.. She was the only one who supported me and helped me in everything.. I can't live without her.. But now she's gone.

When we were done, everyone left and Andrew came to me. "Amber, someone told me to give you this." He said. "Who?" I asked. "I don't know. It was a girl.. I think she's one of the cheerleaders." He replied. I nodded and he left.

It was a letter. I opened it, it was from Melinda

Dear Amber,
I know that you hate me, and you don't want to talk to me. But I just wanna tell you that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making fun of you in front of everyone, embarrassing you and for being a dumbass. And sorry about your mom.

I know I never met her, but I know how wonderful and supportive she was to you over the years, and i can only start to imagine what you are feeling right now.

I hope you forgive me. Bye, Amber. <3

"Are you crying?" Alex. I folded the paper and put it in my pocket. "Uh.. No I was just.. Reading something." I replied. "Okay.. Let's go back home. Andrew left, I will drop you." He said. I nodded and I walked with him.

We went to the car and Alex opened the door for me. I sat and he closed the door. When he entered he started the car and drove. "Give me your phone." I said. "Why?" He asked. "I want Melinda's number." I replied. "I thought you hate her." He said. "Just give me." I said and I took his phone. I saved her number in my phone and gave him his phone back. I texted her.

Thanks for coming and supporting me, and I forgive you :) -Amber

Thank you Amber. If you need me just text me. :) -Melinda

I closed my phone. The ride was so quiet. A few minutes later, I fell asleep.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_

"Amber." I heard someone whisper. "What?" I groaned. "We're here." I opened my eyes. "Okay." I replied. I got out of the car and closed the door. I saw Alex following me. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "I'm staying with you guys." He replied. "Alex, you have to go and check on Emma." I said. "She's with Carter. He knows that I'm staying with you." He replied. "But Andrew-" he interrupted me. "I talked to him. He said I can stay to help you." He said.

"Help me in what?" I asked. "Make you feel good." He replied. I nodded and I entered the house. I ran upstairs to my room. I took a shower and wore my pj. I sat on my bed and took out my phone. I checked my Facebook... I got many messages from my friends.

I'm really sorry about your mom. -Ariana

If you need any help text me and I'll come for you. -Carter

We're really sorry. We know that you don't know us but we know you and we love you, you're like a young sister to us. -RiverHigh Basketball Team

I really wanted to see all of them right now. I don't know them but they made me smile.

"Amber?" Oh God not again! "There's a door you can knock." I smiled. "Wow! I'm staying with you and I'm trying to be kind and that's what I get? Well, ouch." He said. "Aww, Alex Stormer has feelings?" I asked him. "What do you think?" He asked me. "I think... You don't." I replied. "You're so mean." He said. "I know right?" I replied.

He hit me at the back of my head. "Ouch, that hurts!" I exclaimed. "Aww, Amber Chase has feelings?" He asked. "Oh, shut up Alex." I replied. "Make me." He winked. I laughed and punched his arm.

Alex's P.O.V

I felt bad for Amber. I tried making her smile, and it finally worked. I just love it when she smiles, she looks really beautiful.

I really want to tell her that I like her, but I need to make sure that she likes me. "Are you thinking about me?" She winked. "What? Haha, of course not." I replied.

"You two are so cute together." I looked up and saw Andrew. I looked at Amber, her face was red. "Shut up Andrew!" She said. "I'm not kidding!" He exclaimed. "And I'm not kidding too!" She replied. "Okay guys, shut up." I said. Amber turned to me. "Make me." She said. "Whatever." I replied.

Amber's P.O.V

I feel really good when Alex is with me.

I wish if I could tell him that I like him.. "Dinner's ready." Andrew said. "Coming!" I yelled. "Let's go!" I told Alex. "You can go I'll meet you down." He said. "Okay." I replied and I left the room.

(A/N) HEYYYY!! HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE!!

I cried while writing Melinda's letter idek why! So... Umm, yah.

We need a shipping name for Alex and Amber!! Any suggestions? Comment your opinions!

Thanks for the 964 views!!! I really appreciate it!💕

Once again, follow my account
So, I hope you like this chapter. I know it's not so long like the previous chapter but, I'm trying! So anyways I hope you like it!

Please Follow, Vote and Comment! Thanks, byeeeee!☺️💕👋