Chapter Eight.

Chapter 8:- Little Ambie Thinks I'm Hot?

"What are you doing? He can't stay here with us!" Andrew whispered. "Andrew, his mother kicked him out of the house. He can't go now!" I said. "But he can't stay here! You're a girl! Andrew said. I just ignored him and went back to my room. Alex was sitting on my bed checking my phone. Wait.. He's checking my phone! "What are you doing!" I yelled. "Give it back!"

"Nope." He said. "Alex Stormer. Give me back my phone. Like, right now." I said. "What you gonna do if I don't give it?" He challenged. Oh god.. Someone help me!

"Ohh.. You guys talk about me a lot." He said. "Shit." I mumbled. "Little Ambie thinks I'm hot, huh?" My cheeks turned red. Oh my god! He read the text messages between me and Ariana! "Alex. C'mon! Give me back my phone!" I tried pulling it from him but he kept his hands up. Great, now I can't reach the phone. Why is he so tall? I thought.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_

"Okay, time to sleep!" Andrew shouted. "You can sleep in dad's room." He pointed at Alex. Alex nodded. "Good night, little Ambie." Alex winked, before leaving the room. "Good night Amber." Andrew said.

When they both left my room, I sat on my bed, thinking. What to do, what to do? I decided to sing. It's fun. I played the song 'Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran' started singing. I hope no one hears me.. I thought.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before, and I can't sweep you off of your feet, will your mouth still remember the taste of my love? Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?"

"And, darling, I will be loving you 'till we're 70 and, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23, and I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways, maybe just the touch of a hand well, me-I fall in love with you every single day, and I just wanna tell you I am.."

"So honey now take me into your loving arms, kiss me under the light of a thousand stars, place your head on my beating heart, I'm thinking out loud, that maybe we found love right where we are.."

This song was really amazing. I continued singing..

"When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades, and the crowds don't remember my name, when my hands don't play the strings the same way, I know you will still love me the same..."

I heard someone clapping, so I stopped the song. I looked up and it was Alex. "Uhm.. What you doing here?" I asked. "I heard you singing. And I wanted to listen to your voice. So I came here." He replied. "Ohh.. Okay.. You can go to sleep now." I said. "Good night." He said. "Good night Alex." I smiled. And he finally left the room.

I closed my phone and laid down on my bed. I stared up at the white ceiling.. And I fell asleep.

(A/N) HAAAAIIIII PEOPLE!! I know this chapter is short but... I'm trying🙈

I'm gonna write long chapters sooon! So, anywaaaayyyyssss, I hope you like this chappieeee! Please Follow, Vote and Comment if you like it. Love yaaaa!

BAAAAIIIII!🙈👋💕