Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11:- Thank God Its Thursday.

"Hey Amber!" Dylan called. I just ignored him. I took my books and closed the locker. "Amber listen to me!" He yelled. "What?" I snapped.

Thank God it was Thursday. I won't see him for a few days. "I'm sorry about what happened." He said. "Yeah, okay." I said. I left him and I headed to my next class. English.

Melinda's P.O.V

"What happened?" I asked Dylan. "She ignored me." He replied. "You have to get her, Dylan." I said. "I'm trying!" He exclaimed. "Okay, that's our next plan. You're gonna sit with her lunch time. Same table, okay?" I asked. "Okay." He replied.

Now let me tell you. Dylan. He's not just a new student. He's my brother.

I couldn't just watch Alex flirt with Amber. It pisses me off. And I don't like it, I had to do something.

I told my brother, Dylan, to join here. Maybe, if he flirts a little he can win her heart. And I win Alex.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_

Amber's P.O.V

"Ariana, let me eat." I said. "But I wanna talk to you! You can eat and let me talk!" She exclaimed. "Nah, I'm good." I replied. "Hey girls!" Oh no, not again! "What do you want Dylan!?" I asked. "I want you." He replied. "Go sit somewhere else." I said. "But I like sitting here." He said.

"Hey, little Ambie!" Alex yelled. Oh My God. "Uhm.. Hey, Alex!" I said. He sat near me and whispered, "What is he doing here?" He asked. "I don't know." I replied. "Dylan?" Alex called. "Yeah?" He replied. "What are you doing here?" Alex asked him. "Trying to get Amber." He replied. "Well, she doesn't want you. You can leave now." Alex said.

Dylan didn't say a word, he got up and he left. "Thanks." I said. Alex smiled. "Can I talk now?" Ariana asked. "Nah." I replied. "It's Thursday. Let's go to a restaurant today? Carter is coming too." Alex said. "Sure!" Ariana said. "I don't know.. I think I can't." I replied. "Please?" Ariana pouted. "Fine, fine." I said.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_

"Come with me, I'll give you a ride." Alex offered. "I can't. Ari is coming with me." I said. "It's okay. Just come." He pulled me to his car and Ariana just followed.

"So.. I'll pick you up at 7:00 okay?" Alex asked. "Sure." I smiled. "Thanks for the ride.

I closed the car's door and I entered the house. "Why is it so quiet?" Ariana asked. "Andrew is not here, I guess." I replied. "What's the time?" She asked. "Check!" I replied. "I'm so lazy." She said. "You're always lazy!" I said. "Look who's talking!" She turned to me. "Whatever." I replied.

I headed to my room and Ariana locked the door. "Why did you lock the door?" I asked. "If Andrew comes home, he will come to your room. So, lock the door and when he comes he won't disturb us." She replied. "You're an idiot." I mumbled. "So let's get ready! What are you going to wear?" She asked. "I'll just wear my black jeans and white shirt. And black sneakers." I replied. "That's good. Do you have a red shirt? And another black jeans?" She asked. "Yeah, why?" I replied. "Can I wear it? I'll give it back tomorrow." She said. "Sure." I gave her the clothes and sat on my bed.

She entered the bathroom to change her clothes. I took out my headphones and played the song battlefield on my phone.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_

New text message from Alex:-

I'm here! -Alex

"Ariana! Alex is here!" I yelled. "Wait!" She yelled back. I wore my black sneakers and waited for Ariana to come downstairs. "I'm here!" She said. "Finally! Let's go!" I said. We locked the door and went to Alex's car. "Hey!" I said. "Hey Amber!" Carter smiled. "Where are we going?" Ariana asked. "Hi to you too." Carter and Alex said at the same time. I giggled. "Whoops.. Hi." She blushed.

Silence.

Ugh, it's really boring.

After ten minutes, we finally reached the restaurant. We entered the restaurant and sat down, talking about random stuff. We ordered our food and waited. "So, what do you wanna do next?" Alex asked. "Let's go to the movies!" Ariana said. "Uh.. I don't think so." I said. "But why?" Carter asked. "My brother." I replied. "Just call him and tell him that we're going to the movies." Ariana said. "Fine." I said.

I entered the girls bathroom. I took out my phone and dialed Andrew's number. He answered on the first ring. "Where are you?" He asked. "I'm at a restaurant with Ariana, Alex and Carter. We're going to the movies later." I said. "Be here at 9:00pm or you're not allowed to go out with them again." He said. "Okay." I said and I hung up.

I went back to our table and sat down, and the food was there already. "What did he say?" Alex asked. "He wants me to go home at 9." I replied. "Oh, so let's eat and then go to the movies." Ariana said.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_

"I wanna go home!" Ariana groaned. "The movie was just one hour. And you're tired?" I asked. "Yes!" She yelled. "Sleepover?" I asked. "Yeah." She replied. "What's the time?" I asked Alex. "It's 9:30." He replied. Shoot. I'm dead! "Drive fast!" I yelled. "I don't wanna die. I'm still young!" Alex said. "Hurry up!" I said. "Andrew will kill me!"

"Oh, I forgot about him." He said. When we reached home, I thanked Alex and ran inside with Ariana. "You're late." I heard Andrew say. "I'm sorry. It's traffic." I said. "Lies, lies." He said. "I'm not lying!" I yelled. "Don't yell." He looked at Ariana then he looked back at me. "You can go now. But this is not over." He said.

We ran upstairs and I locked the door. "And now you're locking it." She said. "Shut up and go change in the bathroom. I'll change here." I said.

We changed our clothes and sat on the bed, talking about random stuff.

(A/N) HAAAIIII!!! Here's a new chapter! I hope it's long enough🙏

And Dylan is Melinda's brother. Wow! I bet many of you didn't think about that😁

So.. That's Andrew in the picture!

I hope you like this chapter. Please Follow, Vote and Comment if you like it!❤️

Love yaaaaa🙊 BAAAAIIIII!🙈💕👋