Chapter Nine.

Chapter 9:- You Look Cute.

"Amber wake up!" I heard someone yell. "Leave me alone." I groaned. "Amber we'll be late!" The voice said. Omg.. Can't a girl sleep? "Who are you?" I asked. "Alex. We'll be late!" He said. "Ugh, fine!" I took a long shower, brushed my teeth and changed into my black skinny jeans and white shirt.

I braided my hair on the side and left the bathroom. "You look cute." Alex said. "Thank you." I blushed... "Let's go!" Alex said. "What about breakfast?" I asked. "We're heading to Starbucks first." He replied. We went downstairs and Andrew was sitting on the couch, watching tv. "Good morning Andrew!" I hugged him. "Good morning Amber!" He said. "I'm gonna leave now." I said. "Sure, half fun." He waved. Alex took his car keys and we left. "I will drive." Alex said. "Okay." I replied.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_

After eating breakfast from Starbucks, we went to school. "Ooohh... You guys were together huh?" Ariana winked. "Hi to you too, Ari." I said. "Haha, sorry. So, care to explain?" She asked. "He came over yesterday and he slept in mine." I replied. "Oh My God! What did Andrew say about that?" She asked. "Nothing." I said. I went to my locker, took my books and locked it.

I saw Melinda, the head cheerleader, running here.. She's coming here. "Hey Bambie!" She said. "It's Amber." I said. "Whoops.. My bad! So how's your day?" She asked. "It was great and someone decided ruining it." I smiled at her. "Ohh, wondering who's that someone. So I came here to remind you. It's Alex. You're stealing him from me. I told you before that he's mine, and you didn't listen. So I'm telling you again, back off of him." She said and she walked away.

"What's wrong with her?" Ari asked. "I have no idea." I said. "Okay, see you later!" She said and she ran away. I headed to my next class. History. That's just great, isn't it? I thought.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_

"So.. Ambie! Are you busy later?" Alex asked. "I have some assignments to do." I replied. "By the way, what's between you and Melinda?" I asked. "Oh, she's my ex. Just ignore her. She thinks I love her. But I actually love someone else." He said. "Who?" I asked. "A girl." He replied. I felt... Jealous. "Tell me about her." I said.

"Well, she's kind, and she's really beautiful.. Well, I don't know what to say." He said. "Do I know her?" I asked. "I don't know." He winked. "Ugh, okay." I said. "A ride?" He asked. "Umm.. Sure." I replied. "Amber wait!" A girly voice yelled. I looked behind, and it was Ariana. "Oh hey!" I said. "Where you going?" She asked. "Alex is giving me a ride." I replied. "Oh okay. I'll text you." She said. "Sure, bye." I smiled. "Bye." She replied. "What's wrong with her?" Alex asked. "Nothing why?" I asked him. "She sounds angry." He replied. "Nah, she's okay." I said.

Silence.

Oh my god that's killing me. I thought. "So.. Ambie?" Alex said. "Yeah?" I asked. "I'm throwing a party this Friday! And you're invited, okay? Bring Ariana too." He said. "But.. I don't really like parties.." I replied. "But you'll love this one. Just come, please?" He pouted. "Okay, okay!" I said. "Yay little Ambie is coming! I'll pick you up!" He said. I giggled.

When he reached home, I jumped out of the car and closed the door. "Thanks for the ride!" I shouted. "I'll text you." He smiled. "Sure," I smiled and waved. I entered the house and Andrew was sleeping on the couch. Aww.. Poor Andie! I thought. "Who's here?" I heard him ask. "I'm Amber!" I replied. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I live here, ya know?" I replied.

"Do I know you?" He asked. Is he drunk? I asked myself. "I'm your younger sister, dumbass." I replied. "Oh, hey." He said. I laughed at him. "What's funny?" He asked. "Nothing." I replied. I went upstairs. I changed my clothes and jumped on my bed.

I played the song 'Don't by Ed Sheeran' and I started doing my assignments. My phone buzzed, I took it out and checked. One new message from Ariana.

Where are you? -Ari

Home. -Amber

Who's with you? -Ari

No one. -Amber

Can you come over on Friday? -Ari

Friday.. We're invited to a party. Alex's party. -Amber

Eeeeeeeee! I'll pick you up! -Ari

Umm... Alex is picking me up already. -Amber

When are you going to tell him that you like him? -Ari

I don't know. Can I finish my assignments now? -Amber

Sure! Ttyl! -Ari

I closed my phone and completed doing my work.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_

"Amber, when are you going to sleep?" Andrew asked. "Later. I still have 2 more assignments." I said. "Subject?" He asked. "English and History." I replied. "I can do it for you. You just go and sleep or you won't be able to wake up." He said. I yawned. "Okay. Thanks Andrew." I smiled and I hugged him, he hugged me back. "You're welcome sister. Goodnight." He said. "Goodnight." I replied.

I sat back on my bed and I stared at the ceiling. My phone buzzed again, I took it out and it was Alex.

How's little Ambie? -Alex

Haha, I'm good. I was about to sleep. -Amber

Oh, am I disturbing? -Alex

Nah, it's okay. -Amber

Did you do your assignments? -Alex

Yeah, Andrew is gonna do the rest for me. -Amber

Oh, okay I gotta go! Goodnight Ambie ;) -Alex

Goodnight :) -Amber

I closed my phone and I fell asleep.

(A/N) HAAAAIIIII PEOPLE! Here's a long chapter, I guess🙈

That's a picture of Carter on the side! So... I hope you like this chappieeee🌚

If you like it please Follow, Vote and Comment! Love yaaaaaaa☺️
BAAAAAIIIIII🙈👋💕