Chapter Twelve.

Chapter 12:- Alex Stormer Is Kissing Me!

Today's Friday. Alex's party is today. I was so nervous. "Ariana get ready! It's 6:00!" I shouted. "Okay, okay! Don't shout!" She replied. "Hurry up!" I said.

I entered my room and checked my wardrobe. What should I wear?

Red dress, perfect.

I wore a red dress with white polka dots. I curled my hair and when I was done, I waited for Ariana. After 20 minutes of waiting, she finally came out, wearing a blue dress with blue heels. "You look amazing!" She told me. "Thanks. You too." I smiled. "Now let's do the makeup." She said.

She did my makeup and I did hers. When we were done, we went downstairs. "Where are you going?" Andrew asked. "A party." I replied. "With?" He asked again. "Ariana. Alex is going to pick us up." I answered. "Be here before midnight." He said. "Okay." I said.

My phone vibrated in my purse. I took it out and checked, a new text message from Alex:-

I'm here! -Alex

"Alex is here. C'mon Ari, bye Andrew!" I said and I left the house. I sat in the passenger seat and Ariana in the back seat. "You look gorgeous." Alex whispered. "Thank you." I blushed.

And he started the car and drove.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_

Right now, I was in the party. And his house was really huge. I looked around, people dancing, some were sitting and some were making out. Gross. "Would you like a drink?" Alex asked. "Umm.. Sure." I replied. Ariana went upstairs with Carter. I sighed.

I sat on a couch waiting for Alex. "Here." I heard Alex. "Thanks." I said. I took the cup from him and he sat down. "So.. How are you?" He asked. "I'm great." I replied. "Wanna dance?" Alex asked. "Sure." I replied. I stood up and went with Alex. We danced on 3 songs and when we were tired, we went back to our places. "Having fun?" Alex asked. "Yeah." I smiled. "Alex! Do you wanna play truth or dare?" I looked up. A blonde girl was in front of me. She was wearing a black dress, her hair was straight, she looked amazing. "Oh, hey there. I'm Amanda." She said giving her hand. "I'm Amber." I shook her hand. "Do you guys wanna play with us?" She asked. "Do you want to go?" Alex asked me. "Sure." I said. We went upstairs with her and entered a room. Ariana and Carter were there too. Everyone was sitting on the floor.

I sat with them, Alex and Amanda sitting next to me. "Spin the bottle." Amanda said. Alex spun the bottle. We played the game for 10 minutes, when Alex spun the bottle again, the bottle pointed at me. "Truth or dare?" Amanda asked me. "Truth." I replied. "Do you like someone?" She asked.

Shit.. I can't tell her. "No." I replied. She nodded and we completed our game. We continued our game and after 1 hour, I was tired. "I'm gonna leave for sometime. I'll come back again." I said standing up. "Okay." Amanda nodded. I left the room and ran downstairs.

"Would you like a drink?" A guy was standing in front of me wearing a white shirt and a dark blue jeans with blue eyes. "Nah, thanks." I replied. "You look beautiful." He said. "Uhh... Thanks..?" I said. "Do you want to dance?" He asked. "Nope." I replied.

I saw Alex coming downstairs so I stood up and ran to him, but someone held my hand. "Where do you think you're going?" The guy who was talking to me a few minutes ago asked. "Upstairs." I replied. "Ohh, can I come?" He winked. "Go away!" I kicked him and ran to Alex. "What's wrong?" Alex asked. "Nothing." I replied. "Do you wanna walk outside?" He asked. "Sure." I said. I took my purse and we walked outside.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_

"How's the party?" Alex asked. "It's amazing." I replied. "Oh well, that's great." He smiled. "What's the time?" I asked. "10:30. Why?" He said. "I have to leave before midnight." I replied. "I'm gonna drop you back at 11:30." He said. "Okay." I replied. He came close to me and he hugged me. I was shocked.. But I hugged him back. It felt so good. "Do you wanna go inside?" He asked. "Sure." I replied. We went inside and I sat on the couch in the corner. "I'll be right back." Alex said and he went upstairs.

"Hey there, beautiful." I looked up and saw Dylan. He looked good. "Hey." I said. "What you doing alone here?" He asked. "Nothing." I replied. "Do you wanna dance?" He asked. "Sure." I replied.

We danced for a few minutes and I felt tired, I went back to my place. "You look beautiful." Dylan said. "Thanks." I said. He came closer, but I moved back. "I really like you." He said. I was scared. I couldn't move. "Uhm.. Okay..." I said. "Will you be mine?" He asked. "Uh.. I.. I can't be-" before I could complete my sentence, he kissed me.

I tried pushing him away but I couldn't. He was so strong. But I didn't stop, I tried pushing him. Suddenly, he fell on the floor. I looked down and saw Alex punching him. Alex pulled me upstairs in a room and locked the door. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked, angrily. "I.. I didn't do it. He kissed me and.. And I tried pushing him away. But I couldn't." I said. "Don't talk to him again. If he talks to you, come and tell me." He said. "Okay." I replied.

I stood there in the dark, and he came closer, I didn't move. I couldn't. I was shocked. He kissed me. Alex Stormer was kissing me. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine.

I kissed him back. It felt so good. And after a few seconds, he pulled away. "Sorry." He said, breathing heavily. "It's okay." I smiled. He smiled back "let's go." He said.

We went downstairs and danced for 1 more hour. When it was 11:30 I started looking for Ariana, we had to leave now. It will take 20 minutes to reach home. I searched in all the rooms and I finally found her in one! "Ari, we have to go!" I said. "Okay okay! Bye Carter!" She said hugging him. "Bye babe." He told her.

We ran downstairs and left. Alex was outside already. He started the car and drove. "So.. Did you girls enjoy?" He asked. "Yeah! It was amazing!" Ariana and I replied at the same time. I giggled. When we reached, Alex opened the door for us and he hugged me. "Goodnight Amber." He said. "Nigh, Alex." I said and I entered the house. "I think Andrew is not here." Ariana said. "He's probably in his room." I said. "I'm gonna go home now." Ariana said. "Alone?" I asked. "Yeah." She replied. "No wait. Andrew will drop you." I said.

I ran upstairs to Andrew's room and knocked at the door. "Come in." He shouted. I opened the door and entered. "Andrew, can you drop Ari to her house?" I asked. "Sure." He replied. He went downstairs and he left the house with Ari. I entered the bathroom and took a long shower and when I was done, I wore my Pj's and sat on my bed. I opened Wattpad and started reading. After half an hour, I fell asleep.

(A/N) HEYYYYY!💕 here's a long chapter! It's just about the party✌🏼

Did you see the new emojis? 💁🏿

Well, this one looks creepy.

Okay so, sorry for the late update! I hope you forgive me🙏🏼

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter. Please Follow, Vote and Comment if you like it! Love yaaa😘

BAAAAAAIIIIIII👸🏿👋🏿