Chapter Seventeen.

Chapter 17:- Out With The Girls.

"Why are you late?" Andrew asked. "I had a cheerleading practice." I replied. "Wait.. You're a cheerleader?" He asked. "Uh... Yeah.. I joined today." I replied. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Okay, just don't talk to anyone from the basketball team.. Except Alex and that guy who came here last month." He said. "Carter. And why?" I asked him. "They're kinda bad." He replied. "No they're good. Now I have some assignments to do so I'll be right back." I said and I ran to my room and locked the door. I changed my clothes and sat on my bed.

I took out my Maths book to do my assignment.

Oh, great! I don't know anything. I stood up and went to Andrew's room. I knocked on the door. "Come in!" He yelled. I opened the door and entered. "Hey, um.. I need help." I said. "What happened?" He asked. "Maths assignment." I replied. "Oh, I can do that." He said. "Thanks." I smiled. I gave him the books and went back to my room.

My phone vibrated, I took it out and checked. It was a text from Alex.

There's a party this week on Thursday, wanna come? -Alex

My mom died, idiot. -Amber

It was last month, c'mon you need to be happy. -Alex

Is Ari coming? -Amber

Yes, it's Carter's party. -Alex

Oh, okay. -Amber

I'll pick you up at 7 -Alex

Okay :) -Amber

I miss you -Alex

Oh My God, did he just say that!?!?

Oh, of course you do ;) -Amber

But I'm not kidding, I really miss you -Alex

Okay, me too :) -Amber

I gtg, talk to you later! ;) -Alex

Bye! -Amber

I closed my phone and went to my brother's room. "Andrew!" I yelled. "What the hell! You're in front of me you know that right?" He yelled back. "I'm hungry!" I said. "Then go eat!" He replied. "But I don't cook!" I said. "Then let me finish the Math first." He replied.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_

I sat in the kitchen with my brother Andrew. "So, he invited you to a party? This Thursday?" Andrew asked. "Yeah." I replied. "I'm coming too." He said. "Why?" I asked him. "I'm gonna stay with you." He replied. "But Ariana is there!" I said. "I'm still coming!" He replied. I nodded. I ate my food and when I was done, I ran upstairs. I took my phone and checked my Facebook.

I closed my phone and stared at the ceiling. And after a few minutes, I fell asleep.

_X_X_X_X_X_X_

I didn't really sleep. I woke up 5 times and now I can't sleep again. And right now it's 3:00 Am. I went to my brother's room and opened the door. He was awake, using his laptop. "Why are you awake at 3:00?" He asked me. "I can't sleep." I replied. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked. "What movie?" I asked him. "Fast and Furious 7." He replied. I watched the movie 8 times before, but I can't stop watching it. I really love Paul Walker. "Sure." I replied.

I sat on his bed and we watched the movie together. We watched 3 movies and it was already 6:00. "Go get ready and I'll make the breakfast." Andrew said. I nodded and left his room. I brushed my teeth and wore my outfit. Blue jeans and a black shirt. I braided my hair and went downstairs. "Hey!" I said. "Breakfast's ready." Andrew said. " I nodded. "Thanks." I replied.