Funs over

Melody POV
*beep beep beep* it's the next morning and I'm so tired but I have to wake up early to make sure the house is how we found it so let me go hop in the shower so I can get ready for the day *time jump* so I just got out the shower and told Latrell to get in so now I'm about to go wake up duck and china so I walked to there room which was right next to ours and knocked and I didn't here anything then I knocked again and still nothing so I tired the door knob and it was unlocked so I walked in and they were laying sleep underneath the blanket and they were naked so I got an idea I went over to them gently got on the bed and scooted underneath the cover and started eating China out "mmmh" she started to slowly wake up because she kept getting louder and louder "baby oh my gosh just like that don't stop" I was having fun because I know she didn't open her eyes yet so she thinks it's duck "fuck duck I'm going to cum" "huh" "oh my god I'm cumin" "what are you talking about yo" then everything got silent for a few seconds then the covers got snatched off me and they were looking down at me and I was smiling in between chinas legs "hi love bugs I just came in here to tell y'all it's time to clean and get ready" I said smiling from ear to ear then I walked out the room *time jump*I'm now in the kitchen I just ordered breakfast for everybody and then I was about to start cleaning when I heard "Melody Aubrey Johnson" it was Latrell I already know what's about to happen I just so happen to break like four rules but it's still worth it he walked up to me and corner me into the wall "yes pa" I said looking up at him with a innocent face "did you go in duck and chinas room and touch china without her permission" right when I was about to answer they walked downstairs "yes pa but as far as I'm concerned she liked it" "I don't care what is the rule" "I don't know I'm being such a bad girl why don't you spank me pa" I said slowly bending over the counter china started giggling duck rolled his eyes and Latrell look upset and turned I'm at the same time but then he grabbed my neck and my hair and said "I'm not going to punish you right now because we have shit to do just watch yourself" he kept moving his face closer and closer to mines so I tried to kiss him but he pulled my hair back "keep playing with me yo" then he sat down at the island *time jump* everybody in the house is now awake and the food came so everybody is eating I already ate so I was sitting with Chloe,China,Asia,and Jordan we were just talking about what all happen last night "yeah then he ask if I wanted to be his girlfriend again" Chloe said "ok Chloe I'm only telling you this because your my mini bestie if he wants to be with you after y'all had sex I'm not telling you not to I'm just saying watch you back and keep your opinion open" "ok I get what your saying and thank you Mel and China" "for what" china said "I love my new look and I'm thinking about keeping it I feel way more confident and I think I look good" "your beautiful your always looking good the clothes just add something a little extra" we all started laughing then Chloe started to look sad "what's wrong" "I'm just so upset that your leaving like your the big sister I never had like of course I have Asia and Jordan but I just need that older person advice so I can get through life a little easier" awww my babies they make me feel like I'm leaving for good "I'm always going to be here for you if you can't get in contact with me call any of us to get to me I'll be there to listen at all times" "ok I'm going to take your word for it" then we all got in a group hug *CRASH* *BANG* "what the hell was that" we all looked at each other and ran down stairs and when we got downstairs we walked into a big ass group brawl I heard laughing so I knew there weren't serious but I need them to stop before they break some shit "AYYYYE SIT THE FUCK DOWN NOW" everybody stopped in there tracks and sat down "Latrell and duck bring y'all ass here NOW" they got up and they followed me and China in the pool area "what the hell we just cleaned up and y'all in there breaking shit like what the fuck be wrong" "ard I get it chill out we was just fucking around" Latrell said with a big ass smile on his face" I really don't feel like dealing with him right now so I just said " we have an hour left in this house clean up whatever y'all fucked up and we will be up stairs" and then me and china walked away I can't stand him sometimes *time jump* after that whole thing me and the girls went back In the room to talk then I had to pee so I went to the bathroom I was just about to wash my hands when Latrell walked in "what" I started washing my hands and dried them off "so what's your problem today" "what you mean I don't have a problem" after I said that he started moving closer making me move backwards "it's gotta be something wrong because why are you acting like that" "acting like why Latrell please don't piss me off yo your about to make me mad get the fuck on" "yo stop fucking plying with me yo talking to me like you ducking crazy ight" he said hovering over me looking down at me "get the fuck back bro ain't nobody finna play this game with you" "ight bet wait until we get home"