Chapter 9

Soo..

Chapter 9.. don't seem to be loving it wattpadderss??

Ah well!

A.H

xxxxxxxxx

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9 

'Daddy issues'

“Drake I have to go to work, I can’t drop you off.”

I moan feeling like stomping my foot at my persistent brother. Drake sends me a puppy dog look and my lip twitches. Oh hell no! Looking away I shut my eyes tightly. Do not give in, do not give in!

“Okay fine! Tell Molly we are leaving NOW!”

I say a bit too loudly taking a deep breathes annoyed at me.

Grabbing my keys I walk to my car letting myself get comfy in the drivers seat as I wait for my siblings to arrive.

Recently I’ve felt older and it’s surprised me because I don’t like it. I know I have always had responsibility but these past two months of summer have been all me looking after Drake and Molly my dad hasn’t been home he’s in another state for god sake!

“Let’s go!”

Drake yells as he jumps in to the back seat followed shortly by a grumbling Molly.

“Why can’t I stay at home?”

She groans for the umpteenth time the past hour I grimace knowing how much she hates coming to work with me.

“Taylor is working and I don’t trust Drake to look after you after he threw a ‘football party’ in our basement and flooded the house.”

Sending a glare to Drake from the mirror I see him smiling coolly like it’s no big deal. It was we had to live in a motel for two weeks! My dad blamed me said I wasn’t strict enough with them, I shouldn’t have to shout at them im there sister not there mother.

“Fine but im staying out front with you, it’s the middle of the day.”

She huffs and I nod my head hoping the cliental will be better than in the nights I don’t want Molly coming home swearing and shouting the way they all do. I squirm slightly at the way she talks to me, she always has had a bossy streak and im fine with that because I don’t have one.

But recently I’ve been feeling uncomfortable with Drake and Molly telling me what to do even though they don’t mean it in a nasty way. I suppose looking after them all the time makes me feel like I deserve more respect now.

Oh I don’t know, I just want to curl up on Lenny and sleep.

/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

“Thanks.”

A guy mumbles looking down as he rushes away from the bar with his beers held tightly to his chest. I take another look at the end of the bar frowning. Something doesn’t feel right.

“Why do you keep looking over there?”

I jump slightly as Molly sits on a stool in front of me; my cheeks go pink as I shrug casually. It’s where Yale usually sits. I knew he wouldn’t be here I mean he will be in work like me but I couldn’t help but feel like he was missing. I didn’t feel as safe as when he was around.

“Nate put a lock on his cabinets.”

Molly tells me sipping at her coke I raise an eye brow a smirk on my lips.